What do you find soothing?

So im sure sometimes in life we all feel so stressed were all tense were worn out and just need a break from reality what do you find soothing and relaxing?

Personally I find watchin and listening to water very relaxing i could easily sit and look over water all day like yesterday i was at rother valley just watching the lake and when the wind came over our way it was slightly wavey and i just can feel things oozing away and becoming more relaxec

The sound, the feel, the smell of rain.

My ideal house would have a metal roofed outdoor seating area so that when it rained I could wrap up in a quilt with a cup of coffee and just sit outside and listen to it.

The sound, the feel, the smell of rain.

My ideal house would have a metal roofed outdoor seating area so that when it rained I could wrap up in a quilt with a cup of coffee and just sit outside and listen to it.

sounds perfect to me! :D

i like summer evenings when its cooled down and not quite dark but not quite light.

i like walking bare foot on slightly damp grass and walking bare foot on warm sand on a beach.

i like the rustle of leaves blowing in the wind at autum time.

i like waking up to unexpectedly find lots of crisp white undisturbed snow outside.

Archived