14th daughter

24th husband

24th step daughter

25th sister

26th brother

27th niece

30th brother

30th good friend.

becuase of all them i have to start really early otherwise im in the position where i can't afford to buy presents for all, and as for wrapping them well i have a extreamly nosey daughter and husband so all are wrapped as soon as possible to prevent them from finding out what they have lol

There is a reason that Supermarkets put xmas food on sale so early.

The suppliers deliver it early and the supermarks can either waste depot and warehouse space which earns them no money, or they can put it out and maybe get some sales.

Same happens at easter, Easter eggs actually arrive in the Autumn and are shipped to stores as soon as Xmas is over, even the best retailer isn't going to sell easter eggs before xmas.

So blame the manufactures.

oh...august? that was really early! since most of the time Christmas spirit can be felt when the "ber" months starts. but anyway its just fine so that people can start doing their shopping earlier! haha i just ish that they have lots of beautiful items at lo prices...would be a great christmas gift to people!

Christmas is really one of the most anticipated and loved occasion in the world since it means lots of happiness, parties, foods, shopping, gift and all!:love:

hmmm can i greet you Merry Christmas no? and wish you a happy new year! lol!

Archived