Bring back the nightclubs that only open till 2am

Lol are you kiddin roxys was mental lol it wasnt often i got on the last bus home or got a stoneys cheeseburger outside the cathedral cause of trouble outside clubs closing at 2 :) , and if i did get the last bus it was like a free or all ha ha clubs havent changed its society that has , nothing to do with closing times ect i see trouble on the shops when i fetch a paper ect , its out jury system that needs to kick ass more and make idiots pay for there crime and drunken behaviour . :) just my view

bring back the nightclubs that only open until 2am they were good days no trouble on the streets like there is today

ffs it's only a tiny minority of morons who spoil it for the rest of who like a few drinks and like to party all night long why should everyone elses fun be spoiled by a minority of morons who think they are rocky balboa.

bring back the nightclubs that only open until 2am they were good days no trouble on the streets like there is today

Your memory must be faulty, there's been trouble after kicking out time for as long as I've been going out and that pre-dates the changed licensing by many years.

Our society is too tolerant of trouble makers. It makes sense (to them) to cause trouble because they enjoy it, and they don't mind what little punishment they get for doing so; so why shouldn't they continue to enjoy themselves?

Sorry, when was this exactly? 20s? 30s?

Weren't the new licensing hours brought in to avoid alcohol fuelled violence and disorder when all the clubs kicked out at 2am, because it would stagger the times that bars/clubs/pubs closed? So there must have already been a problem.

Like someone already said, there are a certain minority of people who enjoy causing trouble when they've had too much to drink. It doesn't matter what time the premises closes.

Yeah, because a) that would do anything to solve the problem and b) trouble in nightclubs is a new thing!

Archived