Gift Idea - In Need of Inspiration!

Dilemma - I was given a surprise weekend away and I want to say thank you. However, I am not sure how I should do it. I was thinking flowers, but they seem so predictable. So, how do I say thank you in a nice, but different kind of way.

I need inspiration.

Thanks,

AO.

Dilemma - I was given a surprise weekend away and I want to say thank you. However, I am not sure how I should do it. I was thinking flowers, but they seem so predictable. So, how do I say thank you in a nice, but different kind of way.

I need inspiration.

Thanks,

AO.

They obviously got you the surprise because they think you're worth it, no grand gesture required, a simple thank you and having a great time on the said trip should be more than enough.

They obviously got you the surprise because they think you're worth it, no grand gesture required, a simple thank you and having a great time on the said trip should be more than enough.

Surprise weekend has been and gone. I had fun and thanked the person however, I feel I need to do something more. No one has ever planned or given me anything like this before so I am trying to figure out how I respond :)

Surprise weekend has been and gone. I had fun and thanked the person however, I feel I need to do something more. No one has ever planned or given me anything like this before so I am trying to figure out how I respond :)

Ask when that person is free and return the gesture. You have between now and then to hatch your dastardly plan.

hi there,

i think you can make a hand made gift for them? even a thank you card that you personally do will do i guess. personalized gift will always be nice and more special in my opinion.

but maybe anything that you will give them as a token of appreciation will surely bring them a smile as long as you send your thanks sincerely...

maybe you can also cook for them. haha in case you know how to cook!:)

have a good day!:)

Archived