Con-a-Lib and fat cats

First sentance? Title? :huh::loopy:

Can we assume you are in favour of the cost cutting measures by the coalition government then that might cut the salary of these "fat cats"?

Again I can't find the word blame....

But as for your second comment I am in favour of spreading the costs across the whole spectrum including the BW fat cats, who are busy bolstering their pensions and indulging in a 15% payrise. Whilst at the same time, the loyal workforce at BW are being replaced by volunteers or more expensive contractors.

However, I don't expect a tory government that is supported in power by Clegg and a bag of sticking plasters will target the more affluent members of their society.

Looking at the Lib manefesto - and all the about faces done to garner the crumbs from the con-a-lib table. With all the spinning Clegg must be dizzy.

Again I can't find the word blame....

But as for your second comment I am in favour of spreading the costs across the whole spectrum including the BW fat cats, who are busy bolstering their pensions and indulging in a 15% payrise. Whilst at the same time, the loyal workforce at BW are being replaced by volunteers or more expensive contractors.

However, I don't expect a tory government that is supported in power by Clegg and a bag of sticking plasters will target the more affluent members of their society.

Looking at the Lib manefesto - and all the about faces done to garner the crumbs from the con-a-lib table. With all the spinning Clegg must be dizzy.

Could you clarify whether or not you think the current gov. is to blame for this?

Could you clarify whether or not you think the current gov. is to blame for this?

That is immaterial to the original posting. However, going on with your need to lay the blame at someones door - I will ask the rhertorical question who are the masters of the BW executive now?

That is immaterial to the original posting. However, going on with your need to lay the blame at someones door - I will ask the rhertorical question who are the masters of the BW executive now?

I don't see how it's immaterial....your title says it all..

I don't see how it's immaterial....your title says it all..

The title says "Con-a-Lib and fat cats" I think you are reading that as "Con-a-Lib and [their] fat cats" There is in the OP no mention or use of the word "blame" so maybe that's Freudian on your part. However, on further cogitation maybe your comment on apportioning some blame upon them has some merit.

Another "bash the current Government" thread about something trivial.

Come along, don't be shy its the national sport to blame someone. But some of us are conscientious objectors.

Archived