Man fined £1500 for drowning a grey squirrel

Well it was fairly obvious to most of us, but surely even you can understand why after it's been spelt out in about half a dozen posts.

what I cant understand is why the nazi’s get drawn into such comparisons in the first place, hence my initial post,

Is that the end of it now or can we draw it out any longer. :roll:

It was pointing out that you are wrong to consider them an "animal murderer" because it is an oxymoron.

Perhaps you could point out why you are wrong? May take a little more thought than just googling, but you seem up for a challenge. :)

The main points here are that animal cruelty is bad which is the whole reason why 80% of the population is against fox hunting, i've always assumed that that 80% are the townies and the twenty percent are the ones that actually really live in the country and suffer from the ban.

And that any grey squirrel caught must be killed because it is a foreign invader that is bad for our native ecology http://conservation-issues.co.uk/Articles%20Pages/Grey_Squirrel_Article_07-07.htm

But the animal must be dispatched humanely so obviously you should give it to your dogs:roll:.

The main points here are that animal cruelty is bad which is the whole reason why 80% of the population is against fox hunting, i've always assumed that that 80% are the townies and the twenty percent are the ones that actually really live in the country and suffer from the ban.

And that any grey squirrel caught must be killed because it is a foreign invader that is bad for our native ecology http://conservation-issues.co.uk/Articles%20Pages/Grey_Squirrel_Article_07-07.htm

But the animal must be dispatched humanely so obviously you should give it to your dogs:roll:.

The Grey Squirrel is now the dominant species of Squirrel in the British Isles.

This is the fault of human intervention, not the Squirrels.

If there were to be a mass extermination of Grey Squirrels on this island, the popullation of indiginous Red Squirrels is too far gone to make a recovery.

Better that we preserve the wild life that we have don't you think?

Archived