Paragliding Donkey in Russia

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/07/20/paragliding-donkey-shocks-and-amazes-russian-beachgoers-video-115875-22426569/

Holidaymakers in Russia got quite a surprise when then saw a flying donkey soaring in the blue skies above them in a beach resort on the Sea of Azov.

The donkey was attached to a paraglider as part of a stunt by Russian businessmen to promote paragliding in the beach resort.

According to organisers the stunt went wrong leaving the scared animal flying tens of metres above the sea.

The police have launched a probe into the incident.

I find the bizzar to think a flying donkey could be used at an advert for paragliding ?

I find the bizzar to think a flying donkey could be used at an advert for paragliding ?

Paragliding; so simple, a donkey could do it:thumbsup:.

Hardly humourous.

Depends on your POV.

Not hilarious - its SICK, poor creature was pulled out of the sea half dead and could be heard braying over the sea in distress. Not to mention the children that witnessed it were screaming and crying. Hardly humourous. :rant:

Indeed, I didn't find it all humorous, it was pretty sickening.

For those of you morons who find this funny, how would you feel if it had been your dog, cat or even your young child being forced to be suspended 30 feet in the air, petrified and in pain?! Seriously, take a long look at yourself because if you really do think this is amusing, you are one sick, twisted individual.

True, but even among people who are so sick-minded as to find the torturing of an animal to be funny, I'm surprised to find anyone would openly admit as much.

I don't think people who say it is funny are cruel in themselves, just hard of thinking.

Archived