Paragliding Donkey in Russia

Got to agree with the majority verdict here, this is absolutely despicable i suppose for their next campaign they're going to paint go faster stripes on dolphins put them on carts and race them around a car park.

nothing new , my dad was in the airborne forces in burma during the war when resuppling troops behind enemy lines they used to parachute donkeys complete with packs down to the waiting troops .

now here's the problem no one taught the donkeys to bend their legs as they hit the ground so quite a few of them ended up with broken legs

I may not be correct as I can't find anything on the website, but i'm almost certain that they said on GMTV this morning that The Sun newspaper have rescued the poor thing.

I love the quote from the police spokesperson "The donkey screamed, the children cried, no-one had the brains to call the police." Call the police so they could do what? Put their para gliding donkey training into action?

Sadly swearing if forbidden on this forum. That is abhorent to say the least.....it would obviously have been scared just from the lunge into the air...those businessmen need to be fined heavily for such a stupid stunt.

I could not care less if it was a dog, cat, monkey, horse....that was an immature and reckless thing to do.

The law is an ass......literally in this case.....go get em donkey :D

Archived