Are you a good person?

Or do you just think that you are?

Do you think you're good just because you don't kill/steal/cheat etc.?

Does not being a BAD person necessarily make you a GOOD one or does it just make you average?

I like to think I'm a good person, but what do I really do to deserve that title? ... I can think of a few good points about myself, but I've also got a fair few bad ones... so I find myself asking; am I really a good person or am I just an 'average' one?

Must you do really great things to truly be considered a good person?

What do you think about yourself and why?

Or do you just think that you are?

Do you think you're good just because you don't kill/steal/cheat etc.?

Does not being a BAD person necessarily make you a GOOD one or does it just make you average?

I like to think I'm a good person, but what do I really do to deserve that title? ... I can think of a few good points about myself, but I've also got a fair few bad ones... so I find myself asking; am I really a good person or am I just an 'average' one?

Must you do really great things to truly be considered a good person?

What do you think about yourself and why?

i'm a good person

Define 'bad' and 'good' and I'll tell you whether I meet your criteria of a good person.

My definition will probably be different to yours though, so there's no point in me measuring myself by my rules and you measuring yourself by your own rules as that won't produce any sort of reproducible results.

i have certain issues and have dabbled in badness over the years BUT i believe wholeheartedly i am a good person, i treat people with respect, have decent (possibly not perfect), i try and teach my kids similer virtues which seems to have worked

im also a gooooooooood looooover

errrrrrrrrrm one of the above i may or may not be lieing about Oo

Define 'bad' and 'good' and I'll tell you whether I meet your criteria of a good person.

My definition will probably be different to yours though, so there's no point in me measuring myself by my rules and you measuring yourself by your own rules as that won't produce any sort of reproducible results.

I'm not exactly sure how to define a 'good person', that's why I'm interested to hear what others think... I'm starting to feel as though the word 'good' is thrown around quite a lot, but what amazing things do we really do to deserve it? Is it enough to simply say, "well I'm not bad so I must be good."?

I have never broken the law, never two timed, never harmed anyone, never deliberately set out to hurt anyones feelings or hurt them physically, tried to ignore those who deliberately set out to harm me and backed out of many potential fights or arguments even though I KNEW I would have won hands down and without even breaking sweat and I do my utmost to make those around me happy or feel better when theyre down so yeah... I reckon I`m pretty good.

Boring, isnt it...?

Archived