Should I be feeling like this? Has or does anyone else feel like this?

I think it is completely normal to think these things and have these urges. If you have a strong relationship then you will hopefully fight off these feelings. Even if you slip, it doesn't always mean your relationship is doomed or that you should move on.

There's a world of difference between thinking that the grass is greener and actually acting on it.

It's perfectly normal to wonder and think about how different things could be, but it's up to you to take the decision to respect your husband enough not to put any of it into action.

I think you just reach a point where boredom and routine sets in, and the desire to meet and sleep with other people arises...both in men and women!

Who says women are not prone to cheating their partners as well?! It doesn't mean they fell out of love with their partners, not that I'm condoning it, but couples fall into a pattern after a few years and as Cyclone said, things needed to be done to remind each other why they were in love and together in the first place.

it's normal because men are different from women. Of course some women also feel like that but generally when a woman is happy and satisfied with her parner she is content just to be with him for the rest of her life and doesn't feel the need to have sex with other men... On the flip side, there are also some men who are like that but there are more that do get the urge to 'sow their oats' so to speak, every so often. I'll probably get slated for this but i don't care because it's true and i don't mince my words when it comes to the truth.

what utter tosh!!!

Is it just a bit of complacency and boredom? If so, maybe you just need to do something slightly different and exciting to remind you why you're with your husband.

Like an armed robbery, Bonnie and Clyde style.

Archived