Why do people have silly little yap hound's ?

I walked down into Ecko town centre today and was passed by a woman (far too much perfume and make up !) who was holding a dog that resembled a rat with big ears and all the time it was yap yap yap yap yap. I was contemplating asking her to let me hold it so I could drop kick the noisy little sod into the next county but as I was going to buy beer and ciggies I refrained.. What is it with people that buy expensive little dogs that yap all the time and are invariably nasty little swines too and why carry them all the time ? Is this the reason that they have such short legs because they no longer have use for them ??

I dont know what breed it was but it was smaller than a chiwowwa (im not even attempting to spell that)

I walked down into Ecko town centre today and was passed by a woman (far too much perfume and make up !) who was holding a dog that resembled a rat with big ears and all the time it was yap yap yap yap yap. I was contemplating asking her to let me hold it so I could drop kick the noisy little sod into the next county but as I was going to buy beer and ciggies I refrained.. What is it with people that buy expensive little dogs that yap all the time and are invariably nasty little swines too and why carry them all the time ? Is this the reason that they have such short legs because they no longer have use for them ??

I dont know what breed it was but it was smaller than a chiwowwa (im not even attempting to spell that)

Well its better than the chav's with a pit bulls, akettas and rottwellers.

.. What is it with people that buy expensive little dogs that yap all the time ..

Did the make up and excessive perfume not give you a clue? The answer is obviously to get attention and in this case I can conclude that her objective is complete.

Next question.

Id rather see people with those sort of dog than your chav youths with their staffys.

My silly little yap hound (Jack Russell) saw a burglar off about 18 months ago.

I'm thankful that she is a yapper. It stopped the burglars getting any further than opening the living room window, as her barking alerted me.

My silly little yap hound (Jack Russell) saw a burglar off about 18 months ago.

I'm thankful that she is a yapper. It stopped the burglars getting any further than opening the living room window, as her barking alerted me.

ive got a jack russell as well yaps at leaves falling off trees:D

*sighs* They certainly do have a tendency to do that.

just a little it can make me very jumpy ive lost many cups of coffee due to her yappy ways

mines on edge at the moment ive got a mouse she will catch it its just a matter of time:D

just a little it can make me very jumpy ive lost many cups of coffee due to her yappy ways

mines on edge at the moment ive got a mouse she will catch it its just a matter of time:D

If something makes her "startle" (say, the cat appears, and wants to try and thieve some of the dog's food) Madam-mine has a habit of launching herself off your leg by digging her back claws into your thigh, leaving bruises about the size of a new-penny piece. loooovvvly.

Archived