Come and play Korfball!

claiireee

Training is on Thursday nights, 8:15-9:45pm, then often off for a drink afterwards. It's at Springs Leisure Centre, Myrtle Springs Scool, East Bank Road.

If anyone wants more details send an email to Nick (nick.howorth@mckesson.co.uk) our coach.

Korfball is a mixed team sport, with similarities to basketball and netball. The basic aim is to get away from your defender and score goals in a high wicker basket!

Claire.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

:thumbsup: Trotter's are training again - and after being promoted last season we need new players as we will be running a Division 1 team for experienced players and a local league team for newbies. There will be loads of fixtures so you will get a chance to play matches and we've just had an influx of new blood, so we have a full range of abilities training together. Coaching is excellent - so if you can catch and throw Al will teach you the rest. I joined last Feb. It had been years since I'd played netball, and I had played a bit of mixed basketball - just a social thing. So I was nervous as I went on my own. However, there was no need for nerves as everyone was really friendly and the training was good fun.

Sheffield Trotters - remember that name

Check us out at http://www.sheffieldtrotters.co.uk

You could be playing matches in the development team after 4 weeks of training.

With excellent coaching - Teams will be playing in the Yorkshire Korfball League and The Central England Korfball League.

Starting the first Tues in Sept.

We will be training at our new venue;

Waltheof Sports Centre,

Tues, 8-930pm. Beginners very, very welcome

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Sheffield Trotters - remember that name

Check us out at http://www.sheffieldtrotters.co.uk

You could be playing matches in the development team after 4 weeks of training.

With excellent coaching - Teams will be playing in the Yorkshire Korfball League and The Central England Korfball League.

Starting the first Tues in Sept.

We will be training at our new venue;

Waltheof Sports Centre,

Tues, 8-930pm. Beginners very, very welcome

Archived