Britain was "junior partner" to US in fighting the Nazis

But to what effect.

Really when all is said and done, what effect in the major wars WW1 and 2 have they had?

In WW1 they came in at they very end, and were an embarrassment rather than a help.

In WW2 they only came in so they could take control of Europe after the event.

Unfortunatly for them we British fought a bit better than they did.

On D day they they cocked up and were nearly wiped out because of poor navigation an intelligence landing them in the wrong place.

That buggered it for all the rest of the rest along the coast.

Cant tust the yanks you see, too headstrong, like young kids.

I'm beginning to wonder if you have all your faculties under control. You are so consumed by your hatred that you're beginning to get apoplexy. I advise other posters not to respond to your drivel any more. Don't tell me that you like America. Its a lie. I for one am done with you. I have better things to do with my time. Get lost:rant:

Of course you were.
By his own admiission he was born in the fifties. As far as my poor old senile mind allows i believe it all happened in the forties, when I was actually around, not including the 14/18 when I wasn't. Both my father and my Grand father were though, and told me a lot about it. My Uncle Bill Esberger was Regimental Sergeant Major of the York and Lancs in WW2, and a private soldier on the Somme in the First World War. I guess I come from a warmongering family:)

By his own admiission he was born in the fifties. As far as my poor old senile mind allows i believe it all happened in the forties, when I was actually around.:)

Has America ever actually won any war unaided?..They got their butts kicked by a gaggle of rice farmers for christs sake

[/b]

Completely wrong. Let's get the facts straight. A major cause of the war of 1812 was the British Navy's policy of boarding American ships at sea and removing any British born sailors who were serving on American ships and press ganging them into the Royal Navy. There had been quite a high desertion rate amongs British seamen from the Royal Navy due to the harsh diiscipline imposed on the ordinary seman and this had become somthing of a problem for the British Admiralty

The other reason for boarding American ships was to confiscate goods and material bound for France. This was a violation of America's neutralityand the right to trade with either side in this conflict between Britain and France

There was also some dispute over borders in the north east area

Doesn't any of that sound like an excuse to try and grab some real estate while we fought a war to you ?

and was the USA wrong to blockade the southern ports interfering with our trade then..

Afraid the USA may paint them selves whiter than white but don't dig to deep, because no bodys perfect....

Has America ever actually won any war unaided?..They got their butts kicked by a gaggle of rice farmers for christs sake
I wouldn't be too proud of that avatar right now if I were you:hihi:Last ime I looked Spurs were being hammered by NY Red Bull. What a shame. Still you managed to beat the French at Waterloo with Hessian help, Beat the Germans in WW1 with French help, but Germany finally gave up because America came in, and of course WW2 with American material and manpower. I don't need to say more. BTW pay your WW! debts.

I wouldn't be too proud of that avatar right now if I were you:hihi:Last ime I looked Spurs were being hammered by NY Red Bull. What a shame. Still you managed to beat the French at Waterloo with Hessian help, Beat the Germans in WW1 with French help, but Germany finally gave up because America came in, and of course WW2 with American material and manpower. I don't need to say more. BTW pay your WW! debts.

typical Yank exaggeration..Spurs(second team) beat RedBull 2-1..that seems to make the rest of your claims rather dubious doesnt it ? never mind Im sure you will be on time for something one day

By his own admiission he was born in the fifties. As far as my poor old senile mind allows i believe it all happened in the forties, when I was actually around, not including the 14/18 when I wasn't. Both my father and my Grand father were though, and told me a lot about it. My Uncle Bill Esberger was Regimental Sergeant Major of the York and Lancs in WW2, and a private soldier on the Somme in the First World War. I guess I come from a warmongering family:)

JFK is taking the **** out of me not you' you silly old fool.

Now calm down and accept that is me to be riduculed.

You can take a back seat you silly old fart.

Archived