Britain was "junior partner" to US in fighting the Nazis

I got as far as jimapel sod this lot, and headed for the exit.
Eh, What the hell, I'm sure you"ve got things as good or better than languages. You don't have to jimapel, tell them what you think in your own language. if there's money in it for them they'll find out they're fluent in it, and so will you. Then you can tell them you want them to do something anatomically impossible.:)

Eh, What the hell, I'm sure ou;vr got things as good or better than languages. You don't have to jimapel, tell them what you think in our own language. if there;s money in it for them they'll find out they're fluent in it, and so will you. Then you can tell them you want them to do something anatomically impossible.:)
I don't know, I have watched videos where it appears it could be :hihi:

I did about a year of French in school. Our teacher was a Scot with a strong Jock accent but he spoke French like a Parisian Frenchman

I learned most of the verb structures, present, past and future and that a table was masculine and a chair was feminine.

I forgot it all pretty quickly after leaving school and when I arrived in Montreal as an immigrant the French they spoke there didnt sound like any of the stuff I learned at school so I brushed up on it in the most agreeable way by making the acquaintance of Lise who was more than willing to tutor me.

They say that you can learn more of a foreign language in the bedroom than studying any book and Lise certainly proved that to be true

I did about a year of French in school. Our teacher was a Scot with a strong Jock accent but he spoke French like a Parisian Frenchman

I learned most of the verb structures, present, past and future and that a table was masculine and a chair was feminine.

I forgot it all pretty quickly after leaving school and when I arrived in Montreal as an immigrant the French they spoke there didnt sound like any of the stuff I learned at school so I brushed up on it in the most agreeable way by making the acquaintance of Lise who was more than willing to tutor me.

They say that you can learn more of a foreign language in bed than studying any book and Lise certainly proved that to be right

Alas my French teacher was an ugly bloke and I was too busy trying to bed the English speaking lasses to care if I failed or not.

Saying that, I would have like to have learned another language, just as I would have liked to learn to play the guitar, but I was busy doing other things with my tongue and fingers.

Now I have been married some time I think its never too late to start. :D

To keep it topical, how do you say Cameron's a **** in any other language ?

Alas my French teacher was an ugly bloke and I was too busy trying to bed the English speaking lasses to care if I failed or not.

Saying that, I would have like to have learned another language, just as I would have liked to learn to play the guitar, but I was busy doing other things with my tongue and fingers.

Now I have been married some time I think its never too late to start. :D

To keep it topical, how do you say Cameron's a **** in any other language ?

Cant tell you that as it seems that using foreign language is against forum rules.

Anyway after so many years I'v forgotten a lot of it although I seem to be able to mostly understand my French neighbour up the road when he breaks into the lingo with his missus

Cant tell you that as it seems that using foreign language is against forum rules.

Anyway after so many years I'v forgotten a lot of it although I seem to be able to mostly understand my French neighbour up the road when he breaks into the lingo with his missus

Does jimapell get mentioned ? I would pipe up 'I think I know what that means'

You can PM me PM :hihi:

Je m'appelle means "my name is' Hope I'm forgiven by the mods for that little transgression :hihi:
It literally means " I call myself" Which doesn't state what anybody else calls you. I assume we were all named long before we were able to call ourselves anything.

Archived