Britain was "junior partner" to US in fighting the Nazis

I am very sure.

I would never, never give up my country for another.

Live there yes, even dual nationality.

But to slag and insult the country of my birth, never.

It smacks of being a traitor to me.

Ok let me get one thing straight here !!

Although me, myself, and I are American by choice, we ARE English by birth and proud of it! We keep the Stars and Stripes AND the St George flag flying high in support of all our troops abroad and for both of our great countries!

If you were to see my boat you would see the Stars and Stripes flying as the courtesy flag and the cross of St George flying proud at the stern, the place of honor (oops honour). (as some of you will see if you look close enough:-)

'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

Now,, where were we :-)

Although me, myself, and I are American by choice, we ARE English by birth and proud of it! We keep the Stars and Stripes AND the St George flag flying high in support of all our troops abroad and for both of our great countries!

If you were to see my boat you would see the Stars and Stripes flying as the courtesy flag and the cross of St George flying proud at the stern, the place of honor (oops honour). (as some of you will see if you look close enough:-)

Thee and me have no problem. We are fellow men.

I respect and have had some great times in the USA.

Glacier Bay, and up round Jueanau (sp).

We were based in SF and went up via Vancouver.

The fish we caught in those waters were amazing.

Regular 30lb cod off a line out of the back of a boat. :)

Thee and me have no problem. We are fellow men.

I respect and have had some great times in the USA.

Glacier Bay, and up round Jueanau (sp).

We were based in SF and went up via Vancouver.

The fish we caught in those waters were amazing.

Regular 30lb cod off a line out of the back of a boat. :)

:-) The only problem with the Cod here is they don't know how to fry it :-)

ps

Ex Broadfield Road

You would have been a real suvivor in the War for Independence.

When the British redcoats came into town up you'd raise the Union Jack

When they left and Washington's army came along up would go the Stars and Stripes

I admire your adaptability my friend. As for me they could hang me as a traitor but my self respect would go along with it

You would have been a real suvivor in the War for Independence.

When the British redcoats came into town up you'd raise the Union Jack

When they left and Washington's army came along up would go the Stars and Stripes

I admire your adaptability my friend. As for me they could hang me as a traitor but my self respect would go along with it

You betcha Harley, I might even have dodged behind the trees when the shooting started ;-)

Well I'll go even further and say I carry two passports and pick the shortest line at Heathrow :hihi:

I dont know if you're joking or not but if you are a naturalized US citizen and using a US passort to travel I wouldnt let it be known what you just told me.

You could lose your US citizrenship for that. There are some laws about using rwo different passporst

Well I'll go even further and say I carry two passports and pick the shortest line at Heathrow :hihi:

TBH if the way forward is to go back to our Indian friends, then it may be wiser to leave the yanks to prop up the japanese.

I must admit that I never expected that a tory government would accept this.

The world is on its head.

Archived