Britain was "junior partner" to US in fighting the Nazis

I dont know if you're joking or not but if you are a naturalized US citizen and using a US passort to travel I wouldnt let it be known what you just told me.

You could lose your US citizrenship for that. There are some laws about using rwo different passporst

How do you know, you dont even have a US passport.

Not true Harley. As long as you leave and return on your US passport

Well if thats what you think good luck. You never know what goes into computers these days and information sharing between the immigration departments of countries is a fact specially in light of terrorism.

If you arrive back in US and the bloke scans your US passport and asks you why you passed through control at Heathrow using your UK and yet boarded State side with your US passport better have a good answer

How do you know, you dont even have a US passport.

I'd bet you a measly hundred pounds on that but I know you'd have a problem putting the money up front since no one in Heeley Bum could round that up that amount between them. After all there's not much left from the dole money aftter it's been spent on beer, baccy and the gee gees :D

Well if thats what you think good luck. You never know what goes into computers these days and information sharing between the immigration departments of countries is a fact specially in light of terrorism.

If you arrive back in US and the bloke scans your US passport and asks you why you passed through control at Heathrow using your UK and yet boarded State side with your US passport better have a good answer

The answer would be "because I can"

OK I have outed him enough I think. :D

One day they'll find your mummified remains buried in Heeley Bum with your flat cap on your head and a yellowed copy of The Sun clutched in your hand.

They'll probably stick you in some museum with a tag that says.

"Early example of Heeley Bum neolithic man" :D

Archived