Britain was "junior partner" to US in fighting the Nazis

Time to leave you jackals, the ones who face me and maybe the one who lingers at my flank.

It's a lovely day and the golf course calls so begone with you all to Heeley Bum until I am inflicted once more with your imbecile natterings

But Here. I('ll save you the trouble :-)

However, dual nationals owe allegiance to both the United States and the foreign country. They are required to obey the laws of both countries. Either country has the right to enforce its laws, particularly if the person later travels there.Most U.S. citizens, including dual nationals, must use a U.S. passport to enter and leave the United States. Dual nationals may also be required by the foreign country to use its passport to enter and leave that country. Use of the foreign passport does not endanger U.S. citizenship

Time to leave you jackals, the ones who face me and maybe the one who lingers at my flank. It's a lovely day and the golf course calls so begone with you all to Heeley Bum until I am inflicted once more with your imbecile natterings
oooh look Harleyparley's gone all poetic now ...

Are you calling USUK a jackal? Are you? Are you disrespecting USUK? Are you calling him a jackal at your flank? Are you though? *channels Lauren*

But Here. I('ll save you the trouble :-)

However, dual nationals owe allegiance to both the United States and the foreign country. They are required to obey the laws of both countries. Either country has the right to enforce its laws, particularly if the person later travels there.Most U.S. citizens, including dual nationals, must use a U.S. passport to enter and leave the United States. Dual nationals may also be required by the foreign country to use its passport to enter and leave that country. Use of the foreign passport does not endanger U.S. citizenship

That doesnt make any sense

If that were so why havent any officials at Heathrow ever asked me to produce a UK passport when they see that in my US passport I was UK born

I'm not sure if I am a dual citizen. I let my UK passport expire in 1968 and never applied for a new one or requested dual citizenship

Archived