Britain was "junior partner" to US in fighting the Nazis

Do you not yet realize what a joke you are. The "not real Americans" have got your number from sea to shining sea, as well as the real ones from Florida to Maine, from Boston to Catalina. We do not have to prove anything to you. We're happy enough without concerning ourselves with a drip like you. You're a great one for facts. Prove it.

I think I profiled him pretty accurately yesterday in one of my posts.

He continually makes out that we're all liars yet I wonder how much truth is in his claim to have sailed the seven seas.

I spent a total of seven weeks on two different aircraft carriers during my service, the USS Bonhomme Richard and the USS Midway. Those were real ships not the Blackpool pier paddle steamers he more than likely wet his feet on

My time at sea brief as it was during military exercises more than likely makes me look like Chistopher Columbus compared to him

As for Artisan, I can't understand how someone as smart and intelligent as you can read his garbage without feeling a little ashamed of him.
He's just having you on! Just messing, to quote a good old Sheffield phrase. And you're playing right into his hands. You have to admit that Harleyman is giving back rather more than he's been given, as well?

If we don't stop all this bickering and insulting one another like this, we are all probably going to get a slap with the banning stick, sooner rather than later at this rate. And we don't want that to happen, do we?

Let's all be excellent to one another, dudes!

Do you not yet realize what a joke you are. The "not real Americans" have got your number from sea to shining sea, as well as the real ones from Florida to Maine, from Boston to Catalina. We do not have to prove anything to you. We're happy enough without concerning ourselves with a drip like you. You're a great one for facts. Prove it.

Florida to Main, BOSTON TO CATALINA !! Say what Buck ?

Florida to Main, BOSTON TO CATALINA !! Say what Buck ?

What's wrong with that? Boston on the eastern seaboard and Catalina Island twenty miles off San Pedro, California bearing west

Spans east to west across the US. Makes plenty of sense.

He's just having you on! Just messing, to quote a good old Sheffield phrase. And you're playing right into his hands. You have to admit that Harleyman is giving back rather more than he's been given, as well?

If we don't stop all this bickering and insulting one another like this, we are all probably going to get a slap with the banning stick, sooner rather than later at this rate. And we don't want that to happen, do we?

Let's all be excellent to one another, dudes!

It must be nearly midnight, Ruby, Know what? You're right, its time to call it a day. We have to agree to disagree and leave it at that. In truth we have as many people friendly to us on the forum as unfriendly, and I'm grateful for that. Anyway Goodnight.:)

It must be nearly midnight, Ruby, Know what? You're right, its time to call it a day. We have to agree to disagree and leave it at that. In truth we have as many people friendly to us on the forum as unfriendly, and I'm grateful for that. Anyway Goodnight.:)
Well, it's actually 21.35 here ... so a long time to go before bedtime here. Might even get to the pub still, it's Friday night!

Sleep tight and sweet dreams :)

ETA: oops just checked your time ... it's only teatime over there!! heheh, well keep the good wishes for later!! ;)

Playing 18 holes this afternoon then later dinner with the missus at one of our favorite restauarants followed by country and western Line dancing at our local western bar with a bar that looks like a quarter mile long.

The missus will sip a Margarita or two while I have a couple "weak" Yank beers. Thing is though I wont leave the bar puking my innards up like the chavs in steel town do who cant stomach the stronger English brews

If an Englishman cant drink his own beer without getting sick then he's a disgrace to the name

What's wrong with that? Boston on the eastern seaboard and Catalina Island twenty miles off San Pedro, California bearing west

Spans east to west across the US. Makes plenty of sense.

Hmm, Just misses out the most Northern, Eastern, Southern, and Western states. But perhaps they don't count ?

Archived