Britain was "junior partner" to US in fighting the Nazis

Too true, but I believe that Microwave technology was accidently discovered when someone walked close to a Radar and chocolate he had in his pocket melted

This is almost correct.

In fact I used to work for one of the greatest men in this field (no pun intended)

We used it for bleaching cloth, god knows what it has done to our insides.

Apparantly it can fry your liver and kidneys, or any water based stuff alive.

Hmm, Just misses out the most Northern, Eastern, Southern, and Western states. But perhaps they don't count ?
I'm not sure that Maine isn't the most Northern State except for Alaska. It digs deep into Canada. Likewise Florida to the south is stuck out there like a slack peenie. There's not a lot East of Boston, and Catalina is the first place you'll pass over cpming back from Hawaii to LA. We can quibble about Minnesota or Corpus Christy, but it don't really matter. You mentioned the Saint George's flag on your stern post, the Stars and Stripes on your Mast. If your vessel is American registered, Courtesy demands you put Old Glory at your stern and St. George atop your mast in honour. Except that you really should put up the Union flag.:)

I'm not sure that Maine isn't the most Northern State except for Alaska. It digs deep into Canada. Likewise Florida to the south is stuck out there like a slack peenie. There's not a lot East of Boston, and Catalina is the first place you'll pass over cpming back from Hawaii to LA. We can quibble about Minnesota or Corpus Christy, but it don't really matter. You mentioned the Saint George's flag on your stern post, the Stars and Stripes on your Mast. If your vessel is American registered, Courtesy demands you put Old Glory at your stern and St. George atop your mast in honour. Except that you really should put up the Union flag.:)

Does anyone really care?

You lot rambling on about the USA is daft.

You are a back number, now get out of it.

Too true, but I believe that Microwave technology was accidently discovered when someone walked close to a Radar and chocolate he had in his pocket melted
I think we iscovered it a little earlier. We had Douglas Skyraiders equipped with a massive radar as early warning aircraft, When we tested them out in the ship's hangar deck sparks would jump off the mechanics wrenches ( spanners ) when ever they touched metal. It became a realfire risk with all that avgas around.

I think we iscovered it a little earlier. We had Douglas Skyraiders equipped with a massive radar as early warning aircraft, When we tested them out in the ship's hangar deck sparks would jump off the mechanics wrenches ( spanners ) when ever they touched metal. It became a real fire risk with all that avgas around.

This is almost correct.

In fact I used to work for one of the greatest men in this field (no pun intended)

We used it for bleaching cloth, god knows what it has done to our insides.

Apparantly it can fry your liver and kidneys, or any water based stuff alive.

Just like Jameson's whiskey:)

Does anyone really care?

You lot rambling on about the USA is daft.

You are a back number, now get out of it.

Of course it's daft, that's why we do it, we like to irritate you.

Archived