Britain was "junior partner" to US in fighting the Nazis

I'm not sure that Maine isn't the most Northern State except for Alaska. It digs deep into Canada. Likewise Florida to the south is stuck out there like a slack peenie. There's not a lot East of Boston, and Catalina is the first place you'll pass over cpming back from Hawaii to LA. We can quibble about Minnesota or Corpus Christy, but it don't really matter. You mentioned the Saint George's flag on your stern post, the Stars and Stripes on your Mast. If your vessel is American registered, Courtesy demands you put Old Glory at your stern and St. George atop your mast in honour. Except that you really should put up the Union flag.:)

Sorry Buck, you aren't even close on this one, althgough Alaska is the most Northern.

And I would have to correct you on the flag etiquette also. The boat is not US registered but aside from that, to be in strict accordance with the Admiralty etiquette, the only flag to be flown from a private "English" vessle is the Red Ensign.... Boring Zzzzzzzzz

This is almost correct.

In fact I used to work for one of the greatest men in this field (no pun intended)

We used it for bleaching cloth, god knows what it has done to our insides.

Apparantly it can fry your liver and kidneys, or any water based stuff alive.

So how is Mr Spencer these dats Art

Ah!! Homeland Security. The guy's who are trying to keep the Mexicans out of Arizona

Or in New Mexico, the guys who had to be reminded not to ride through the X-ray machine (so their buddies could see what was inside them) :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Well it would've been funny if it wasn't true.

We're not talking about what State agencies do. This is Homeland Security and international terrorism we're discussing.

Anyway i promise not to tell my local Congressman :D

Ah-Haa!

So it's Jelly donuts they're sharing?

I have a friend who works for Homeland Security. He's pretty smart - so they pay him huge amounts of money and they wheel him out whenever they need somebody who can string 5 words together. (And I do mean HUGE amounts of money!- Even he's impressed! I think they pay him about of the operating budget.

But then, of course, they have the other people.

One of those other people told my Brother-in-law he couldn't board an aircraft, because he was on the 'no fly' list.

'No Problem' said Fred. (and my brother-in-law said 'No Problem' too.)

15 minutes later, my brother in law (who - being a nice, quiet guy was just sitting in a corner and not making a fuss) said to the Heimat SD Goon:

"There are about 240 passengers on this flight. They're probably going to be a bit concerned if they don't go anywhere sometime soon ... When do you plan to ell them what you are going to do with them?"

"Whaddya mean?" asked the highly-skilled highly-intelligent goon.

"Well" said my brother-in-law "As you might have guessed from the funny clothes I'm wearing"

(White shirt, peaked blue cap with lots of gold braid on it, blue trousers and blue jacket with 4 gold rings around each sleeve)

"I'm the Captain of this aircraft. If you won't let me board it, it isn't going anywhere and somebody really ought to tell the passengers why they're not going anywhere."

Homeland Security (the taxpayer) had to compensate:

The Airline

The Passengers

A bunch of other people. It cost a fortune. But the goon was fired.

No problem. Heimat SD have an inexhaustible supply of people guaranteed to have an IQ not exceeding 65 ready and able to take each and every post.

It is 7am, we usually rise at 6am, work at 7am to 9 am, or environs

Is it different your side of the water?

Interesting. I normally rise just before I wake up (I think) - I've certainly risen by the time I get out of bed.

The working day (for those who bother) seems to start somewhere between 7.30 and 9.00, but it goes on for longer than 2 hours.

Interesting. I normally rise just before I wake up (I think) - I've certainly risen by the time I get out of bed.

The working day (for those who bother) seems to start somewhere between 7.30 and 9.00, but it goes on for longer than 2 hours.

pedandict person OK, arrive at work, will that do? :hihi:

The editor would not let me say t wat

Archived