No charges in G20 death of Ian Tomlinson - Pc Harwood found not guilty.

I did. However that doesn't mean I claimed the video proved his innocence. I merely stated he was innocent.

Under our system of law you're innocent until guilt is proven.

Since there's zero evidence whatsoever to prove his guilt, or even any suggestion by all concerned that he was anything other than an innocent person in the wrong place at the wrong time, he's innocent.

So is the officer then.

Question about the present. Note the verb tense you used.

The question about how many time he was asked to move? I've no idea, I wasn't there and I can't hear sound on this PC, and as you rightly stated, the video clip does not show the full incident from the start.

Which would be now. Hence the answer to your question

Thank you for clearing that up.

My question was in relation to the people having a go at the officer/s not wearing the id at the time of the event.

I have just watched the film again and am wondering why, if he was innocent and on his way home and nothing to do with the protest...

Why did he then get to his feet and walk (far quicker than before) in the direction of the protesters and not the direction that he was heading initially.

Odd, dont you think.

I have just watched the film again and am wondering why, if he was innocent and on his way home and nothing to do with the protest...

Why did he then get to his feet and walk (far quicker than before) in the direction of the protesters and not the direction that he was heading initially.

Odd, dont you think.

Sadly he's dead, so we'll never know

Archived