No charges in G20 death of Ian Tomlinson - Pc Harwood found not guilty.

Was he asked to move on previous to this incident ?

I think if I was in his position and a group of police in riot gear, batons and dogs were heading towards me, I would take the time to explain that I was on my way home and moved out of there a lot quicker than he did.

They were behind him. He didn't know they were heading toward him. And besides, he was no threat. Why would he imagine they were about to assault him?

And how do any of his actions justify the assault? If he had threatened anyone previously he should have been arrested previously - there were enough police there to do so. If he was a problem at the time, why did none of the police move to arrest him?

Imagine the uproar Alien if 10 police officers jumped on him :roll:

It only took the one to remove the offender.

1 PO = Reasonable force ;)

So Tomlinson was the result of an agenda? You mean he was taken out by this officer specifically who had only arrived on the scene? If they were supposed to do their job how come only he assaulted him? Was he ordered to by his commanding officer...no evidence of that. He unlike the other officers made an individual decision. That decision resulted in internal bleeding and consequently death.

And you think being struck twice with a baton and attacked by a dog is reasonable while walking away.:shocked:

You are so far in a corner that delusion is misting your senses. Making yourself look a fool is one thing but trying to disguise yourself as Coco the clown isn't excusing you.

A trial takes place if the CPS think there is a case to answer, they didnt therefore......

Closed topic!

That's not quite true. The CPS thought there was enough evidence to charge with assault, but the time limit had elapsed because they took so long.

I still don't understand why 'there is conflicting evidence' is reason not to have a trial in this case though.

Normally conflicting evidence is reason to have a trial, isn't it?

They were behind him. He didn't know they were heading toward him. And besides, he was no threat. Why would he imagine they were about to assault him?

And how do any of his actions justify the assault? If he had threatened anyone previously he should have been arrested previously - there were enough police there to do so. If he was a problem at the time, why did none of the police move to arrest him?

If he didnt know they was coming towards him then why did he all of a sudden turn and start walking?

How do you know if he was a threat or not ?

Why arrest someone when to a normal law abiding citizen a simple word to move on would suffice, when asked to move on why didnt he?

He could have tried explaining himself at the time, and then maybe, just maybe the incident would never have happened.

OK, lets turn this on it's head a little.

What would you imagine you would have to have done for you to turn around after the fact and say "Yeah, I deserved that"?

So Tomlinson was the result of an agenda? You mean he was taken out by this officer specifically who had only arrived on the scene? If they were supposed to do their job how come only he assaulted him? Was he ordered to by his commanding officer...no evidence of that. He unlike the other officers made an individual decision. That decision resulted in internal bleeding and consequently death.

And you think being struck twice with a baton and attacked by a dog is reasonable while walking away.:shocked:

You are so far in a corner that delusion is misting your senses. Making yourself look a fool is one thing but trying to disguise yourself as Coco the clown isn't excusing you.

It's all very well ranting about how much you hate the police but I bet you'd run to the nearest copper if you were the victim of a crime. Hypocrite.

When watching the video, he doesnt even flinch when the so called baton strike happens, this to me says that no contact happened.

You asked why only one officer "attacked him" and not the rest, thats why I said what I did.

Me, deluded HaHa

To me it is all the fools on here expecting a police officer to be brought to book for doing his job that are deluded

LMFAO!

It's all very well ranting about how much you hate the police but I bet you'd run to the nearest copper if you were the victim of a crime. Hypocrite.

Aww dont single out Alien Jackie, there are plenty more on here :D

Archived