No charges in G20 death of Ian Tomlinson - Pc Harwood found not guilty.

Honestly ;)

From the video, I would say he looked not a threat but an arrogant <Removed> trying his best to antagonize the police.

We (you, me and everyone else on here) dont know what happened previous, the police were having a hard time of it at the time, including being pelted with missiles, anyway this bloke seems to be getting in there way on more than one occasion, he is repeatedly asked to move out of their way and then they come across the same bloke yet again, the push, (note what I said about the baton attack earlier) was no more than just a push, was not too excessive in my opinion, if it wasnt for him dying then this wouldnt even make the headlines or even be on here.

His health and lifestyle probably played more of a part in his death than the push from the police officer, he got up fine and walked briskly away after the incident.

The police are not allowed to assault people for being 'irritating' or 'arrogant' - they are subject to the same laws as everyone else.

Although you think his diet and lifestyle played more of a part in his death than the assault, two pathologists who had the unpleasant job of cutting up a dead man to see what killed him disagree with you. They say he died from internal bleeding as a result of blunt force trauma.

He didn't get up fine, either. He was stumbling (and was refused medical aid by the police) and was apparently dead or dying within 5 minutes.

What is hypocritical about not only expecting help and justice from the police for oneself AND wanting the same for others too?

I'd suggest it's more hypocritical to claim the police are justified in assaulting this man, but not expecting them to assault oneself when simply strolling past them

You keep saying he was just strolling past on his way home :roll:

He was out to antagonize the police as much as he could.

The police are not allowed to assault people for being 'irritating' or 'arrogant' - they are subject to the same laws as everyone else.

Although you think his diet and lifestyle played more of a part in his death than the assault, two pathologists who had the unpleasant job of cutting up a dead man to see what killed him disagree with you. They say he died from internal bleeding as a result of blunt force trauma.

He didn't get up fine, either. He was stumbling (and was refused medical aid by the police) and was apparently dead or dying within 5 minutes.

He didnt stumble on the video, he walked briskly past the cameraman!!!

Oh the pathologists know far more than me about it, I agree, they are there to do a job and I stand by what they say as I respect their outcome.

In the same way the CPS know more about the justice system than you do and they dont seem to think a court case is needed for this incident, pity you and yours can't seem to understand this.

You keep saying he was just strolling past on his way home :roll:

He was out to antagonize the police as much as he could.

The police are trained to deal with people who antagonise them. The training does not include shoving someone to the ground with a lethal force.

Archived