No charges in G20 death of Ian Tomlinson - Pc Harwood found not guilty.

The police are trained to deal with people who antagonise them. The training does not include shoving someone to the ground with a lethal force.
he wasnt shoved to the ground with lethal force. from what i saw he got up

You keep saying he was just strolling past on his way home :roll:

He was out to antagonize the police as much as he could.

And we've also previously agreed that a dead man cannot explain his motivations. We can speculate if we want.

I never mentioned where I thought he was heading, just that, as can be seen, he was strolling with his hands in his pockets.

And we've also previously agreed that a dead man cannot explain his motivations. We can speculate if we want.

I never mentioned where I thought he was heading, just that, as can be seen, he was strolling with his hands in his pockets.

And the confrontation with the riot van ?

You keep saying he was just strolling past on his way home :roll:

He was out to antagonize the police as much as he could.

You keep saying we don't know what happened before etc etc but you claim that he was antagonizing the police as much as he could. Make your mind up!

He didnt stumble on the video, he walked briskly past the cameraman!!!

He walked.That's adrenaline for you. Shoot an animal and unless you kill it outright, chances are it will run. It'll die soon enough of it's injuries though, as did Mr Tomlinson.

You keep saying we don't know what happened before etc etc but you claim that he was antagonizing the police as much as he could. Make your mind up!

Read the reports, look at the pictures!

Of course these were not provided by the protesters and show the opposite of what this man is believed to be so you wont be bothered will you ?

He walked.That's adrenaline for you. Shoot an animal and unless you kill it outright, chances are it will run. It'll die soon enough of it's injuries though, as did Mr Tomlinson.

Oh dear.

must numb the senses too cause for someone on his way home, he suddenly turned and walked towards his protester mates.

And died a few minutes later of internal bleeding due to blunt force trauma, according to two pathologists.
so it wasnt the shove that killed him then? & where exactly was this internal bleeding? head? stomach?

Archived