No charges in G20 death of Ian Tomlinson - Pc Harwood found not guilty.

Well, I didnt know that I had to :confused:

I don't know why you could possibly be confused, the question is as unambiguous as it could possibly be.

The coroners reports show that he died of a fall on the elbow, that and cirrhosis of the liver.

Why are you and the others continuing your witch hunt for the unfortunate police officer who mis fortunately nudged Tomlinson ?

It's not a witch hunt, I just feel justice hasn't been served. If a jury said there was no case to answer, fine.

I might if I were actually presented with some
Well if you got hold of the video and found proof of of a police officer using a blunt instrument whilst at the same time viewing the whole of the episode and not the misleading bit at the end you'd know what point is being made.

I don't know why you could possibly be confused, the question is as unambiguous as it could possibly be.

It's not a witch hunt, I just feel justice hasn't been served. If a jury said there was no case to answer, fine.

I remember at the time on the thread, there were people saying how they will be satisfied when the officer is brought to book by the CPS

Now, that has not happened, a jury is wanted

If, and this I know is a hypothetical question cause it will never happen, but just imagine for one minute it went to court and then found not guilty

Would you then be satisfied, or would you then want something else ?

What exactly would you want him charged with, by the way and what evidence would you be presenting ?

there's a good bit about it on wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Tomlinson

and a group on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=177560675203

Can you tell me how the police officer damaged Tomlinsons liver with a blunt instrument when shoving him with his hands with his hands from behind?

Where does it show a blunt instrument?:loopy:

I remember at the time on the thread, there were people saying how they will be satisfied when the officer is brought to book by the CPS

Now, that has not happened, a jury is wanted

If, and this I know is a hypothetical question cause it will never happen, but just imagine for one minute it went to court and then found not guilty

Would you then be satisfied, or would you then want something else ?

What exactly would you want him charged with, by the way and what evidence would you be presenting ?

Why do keep avoiding the question? I'm not remotely interested in the officer concerned, I'm more concerned about whether the force used was appropriate, and if in similar circumstances you would expect to be treated the same way.

So the sensible people couldn't see this imaginery blunt instrument, but you want someone prosecuted who didn't use one.:loopy:

Why do keep avoiding the question? I'm not remotely interested in the officer concerned, I'm more concerned about whether the force used was appropriate, and if in similar circumstances you would expect to be treated the same way.
Can you go and find video of the whole sequence of events and not the final few seconds?

Sorry Magilla :roll:

Is this the question you want me to answer, if it is then I have already said more than once that I wouldnt be in that situation.

If this isnt the question then could I possibly trouble you to repeat it please.

Cary found that Tomlinson had died because of internal bleeding from blunt force trauma to the abdomen, in association with cirrhosis of the liver.[4] He concluded that Tomlinson had fallen on his elbow, which he said "impacted in the area of his liver causing an internal bleed which led to his death a few minutes later."[58]

I wonder what caused him to fall on his elbow :huh:

It wouldn't have been a viscious shove in the back by a big burly policeman would it ? :rolleyes:

Archived