No charges in G20 death of Ian Tomlinson - Pc Harwood found not guilty.

Sorry Magilla :roll:

Is this the question you want me to answer, if it is then I have already said more than once that I wouldnt be in that situation.

If this isnt the question then could I possibly trouble you to repeat it please.

So, as wel as being able to read the mind of others, you can see into the future, too?

Can you go and find video of the whole sequence of events and not the final few seconds?

I have, and I haven't seen anything that could justify what happened. He was (at most) beligerant. I've seen nothing that would suggest he was a threat that warranted being assualted in the way he was.

That he died is unfortunate, and I'm happy to accept it was exacerbated by his health. It's the needless assault that caused it that I'm not happy about.

I'm sure there are many times that that level of force is required, I just don't believe so in this case.

Why are you and the others continuing your witch hunt for the unfortunate police officer who mis fortunately nudged Tomlinson ?

Ok...you get your wish, carry on with your trolling because the above statement is beyond the ridiculous. Your aim is to wind up, you are certainly in the minority so I'm ok with that.

Carry on.

Ok...you get your wish, carry on with your trolling because the above statement is beyond the ridiculous. Your aim is to wind up, you are certainly in the minority so I'm ok with that.

Carry on.

Oh dear, it seems anyone with an opinion not the same as yours is a troll.

Read the thread.

I have. I've also searched it for "report", "pathologist", "pathology" and "coroner". I can see posts that mention them and a post of yours that is essentially a copy / paste of part of the wikipedia page about this incident, but no actual link to the pathology reports themselves.

I have. I've also searched it for "report", "pathologist", "pathology" and "coroner". I can see posts that mention them and a post of yours that is essentially a copy / paste of part of the wikipedia page about this incident, but no actual link to the pathology reports themselves.

Sorry Al, but as I couldnt find any evidence to suggest that what was on wiki was not right, I have taken that as being correct, if you can show me any other link that shows different then I will read it..

Sorry Al, but as I couldnt find any evidence to suggest that what was on wiki was not right, I have taken that as being correct, if you can show me any other link that shows different then I will read it..

I'm not saying it wasn't right, as I don't know, because I've not seen any of the pathology reports, just reports about them. And not many of them.

Oh well, if google can't find them, I guess we'll have to go on speculation and hearsay

Archived