No charges in G20 death of Ian Tomlinson - Pc Harwood found not guilty.

If he said "I believe that" etc, then I would consider it his view, as it is he was just repeating what someone in a crowd told him, that to me is not someones views.

A view he has repeated and one he has used his position to question the police on... to which they have been evasive... perhaps even lieing since

"There were no plain clothes officers deployed at all.”

Is a bit different to their later answer that the City of London Police were deploying plain clothes police officers.

http://www.chrishuhne.org.uk/news/816/overthetop_tactics_undermine_public_confidence_in_police__huhne.html

If he said "I believe that" etc, then I would consider it his view, as it is he was just repeating what someone in a crowd told him, that to me is not someones views.

Oh, and dare I ask if you have ever known a politician to tell an untruth ?

Not an untruth, in the manner you are wanting us to believe no.

Because the coroners reports suggested that he died from cirrhosis of the liver along with internal bleeding brought on by falling on his elbow and nothing to do with any strikes from any weapons, so they couldnt prove conclusively that the PC was to blame, in a nut shell.
They would give it a damn good go if it was the other way round.

What evidence is there now WC ?

What is it exactly that you want the officer charged with ?

The IPCC thought a manslaughter charge appropriate, the second pathologist thought actual bodily harm appropriate....

One of the two would do.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jul/22/ian-tomlinson-g20-cps-ruling

Doing nothing because of the CPS's own failure to do anything within 6 months is simply a whitewash and either corrupt or incredibly incompetent.

There are also a number of people that should be sacked for their role in this.

The IPCC thought a manslaughter charge appropriate, the second pathologist thought actual bodily harm appropriate....

One of the two would do.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jul/22/ian-tomlinson-g20-cps-ruling

Doing nothing because of the CPS's own failure to do anything within 6 months is simply a whitewash and either corrupt or incredibly incompetent.

There are also a number of people that should be sacked for their role in this.

Forget the IPCC and the pathologist and the Gaurdian

What charge do you want WC ?

Serves the pillock right if you ask me, Gobbing off about something that he nor his deluded friends can do nothing about ! He would have had more impact shouting at the sun telling it not to rise in the morning....

Whilst the journalists for the Evening Standard could often perhaps be described as "Gobbing off", it is pushing credulity to describe one of their news vendors in the same way, simply for selling the paper.

Archived