No charges in G20 death of Ian Tomlinson - Pc Harwood found not guilty.

The pathologist reports that cause of death was "abdominal haemorrhage from blunt force trauma to the abdomen" and the video evidence of him receiving the blunt force trauma. Indeed the CPS agrees there was evidence of common assault.

WC the blunt force trauma was caused by him falling on his elbow, not from being hit with a blunt weapon

Cary found that Tomlinson had died because of internal bleeding from blunt force trauma to the abdomen, in association with cirrhosis of the liver. He concluded that Tomlinson had fallen on his elbow, which he said "impacted in the area of his liver causing an internal bleed which led to his death a few minutes later.

The video evidence I have seen does look as though he was struck, but also it doesnt show him flinching in any way from the strike.

Is this all you have ?

Do you really think that this evidence that you are providing would stand up in court and not get thrown out by the legal teams ?

WC, the only actual hard and fast evidence to support your claims that I can see, is that the PO pushed him.

Do you have anywhere in your link library where someone has been prosecuted for actually pushing someone which may or may not have linked to their death ?

WC he can only be charged with one, which one are you going for ?

You're wasting your time.

Haven't you noticed that it's the same anti western, anti British, anti police, anti law and order, pro palestinian terrorist, pro suicide bomber pro westernerphobia bunch you're dealing with in fact anything that has a bad odour these plonkers will support.

They murder their own people in a Friday market and these plonkers say it's the wests fault.

WC the blunt force trauma was caused by him falling on his elbow, not from being hit with a blunt weapon

Cary found that Tomlinson had died because of internal bleeding from blunt force trauma to the abdomen, in association with cirrhosis of the liver./QUOTE]

Yes but this lot will transfer the abdomen to the middle of the back just to support this individual against our law enforcers.

In this case the person wasn't even touched and it counted as manslaughter.

http://liberalconspiracy.org/2010/07/23/16123/

WC this case doesnt have the same sort of connection to what we are talking about here, the PO didnt rob Mr. Tomlinson after he collapsed, this must have had implications in the girls case. This just looks like a clutching of straws by the team that you are supporting.

Are there any cases where someone has pushed someone which may have had a part to play with that persons death.

I have never heard of any and can't seem to find any on the net, I would be interested to read about one/some if there are any, then again, if there was then I assume that the link you just put on would have the story on there, or The Guardian would almost definitely have reports of the cases.

If it is so that there are none then please tell me how you would expect this case to proceed and how you can say that if it had been the other way round etc.

WC this case doesnt have the same sort of connection to what we are talking about here, the PO didnt rob Mr. Tomlinson after he collapsed, this must have had implications in the girls case. This just looks like a clutching of straws by the team that you are supporting.

Are there any cases where someone has pushed someone which may have had a part to play with that persons death.

I have never heard of any and can't seem to find any on the net, I would be interested to read about one/some if there are any, then again, if there was then I assume that the link you just put on would have the story on there, or The Guardian would almost definitely have reports of the cases.

If it is so that there are none then please tell me how you would expect this case to proceed and how you can say that if it had been the other way round etc.

What is the relevance of the robbery? not motive... it is irrelevant to the charge of manslaughter. In that case a woman was tried and convicted with the support of the CPS for manslaughter where there was no physical contact at all. Because their actions without intention caused a death.

What is the relevance of the robbery? not motive... it is irrelevant to the charge of manslaughter. In that case a woman was tried and convicted with the support of the CPS for manslaughter where there was no physical contact at all. Because their actions without intention caused a death.

Where is the relevance in your link?

The women involved were harrassing someone with a heart condition, they ddint push him, the PO did not harrass Mr. Tomlinson, I am sorry but two different cases there.

Are there any cases similar to this where someone has been pushed ?

I have now reason to believe there won't be.

Indeed there will be murders as well involving pushing... pushing granny down the stairs that kind of thing. I am busy with something else atm so don't have time to go looking for references for you.

I must say though I think it strange you think there wouldn't be.

I have now reason to believe there won't be.

Indeed there will be murders as well involving pushing... pushing granny down the stairs that kind of thing. I am busy with something else atm so don't have time to go looking for references for you.

I must say though I think it strange you think there wouldn't be.

No, I am sure there must be but I can't find any and like I said I would imagine that The Guardian must have dug a few out, I think thats the only way you would be able to compare any cases.

I have had enough for tonight anyway so might see ya tomorrow ;)

Take care.

Where is the relevance in your link?

The women involved were harrassing someone with a heart condition, they ddint push him, the PO did not harrass Mr. Tomlinson, I am sorry but two different cases there.

The police did more than harass him, they assaulted him!

Archived