No charges in G20 death of Ian Tomlinson - Pc Harwood found not guilty.

Can you imagine the charges / reaction by the police if this was a nightclub doorman who killed an innocent man like this? Or even killed a guy like this in self defense?

One rule for them... another rule for the rest of us!

How many times do you need telling - the protestor was not killed by the policeman! He sat up and was fully conscious after the alleged assault and died a significant time later of a heart attack, probably brought on by his unhealthy lifestyle.

The other thing that bothers me is how Tomlinson has been portrayed by the police-haters as an innocent man when there's a lot of evidence he was nothing of the sort.

He was an alcoholic who had been drinking heavily before the alleged assault.

He was also wearing a Millwall football shirt, and Millwall fans are known to be among the most violent hooligans in football. He was also at the time living in a homeless hostel, with some reports saying it was a bail hostel. He could have taken an alternative route well away from the protests but chose to walk right through the middle of them and refused to move on when politely requested by the piolice.

Does that sound like an innocent man to you? It doesn't to me, but don't let that stop you slagging off a police force who were doing their best to protect decent law-abiding citizens from these violent protests.

I'm amazed that you're so gullible that you think videos on the website of a vile left-wing newspaper that hates the police count as evidence. Did you know that it's child's play to edit a video to make it look totally different to the truth?

Childs play huh?

Ok, go for it mate - make it look like the Policeman DIDN'T do it then...

You really should help for what ever underlying issues you have that cause you to have so much anger towards a newspaper.

I just find it amazing how many left-wing people slag off the likes of the Daily Mail and The Sun but accept every word written in the Guardian and every video on its website as gospel truth. Every newspaper twists the truth to make its readers believe what they want them to believe, just because the Guardian has a respectable image doesn't make it any different to the tabloids.

How many times do you need telling - the protestor was not killed by the policeman! He sat up and was fully conscious after the alleged assault and died a significant time later of a heart attack, probably brought on by his unhealthy lifestyle.

The other thing that bothers me is how Tomlinson has been portrayed by the police-haters as an innocent man when there's a lot of evidence he was nothing of the sort.

He was also wearing a Millwall football shirt, and Millwall fans are known to be among the most violent hooligans in football. He was also at the time living in a homeless hostel, with some reports saying it was a bail hostel. He could have taken an alternative route well away from the protests but chose to walk right through the middle of them and refused to move on when politely requested by the piolice.

Does that sound like an innocent man to you? It doesn't to me, but don't let that stop you slagging off a police force who were doing their best to protect decent law-abiding citizens from these violent protests.

A second postmortem was ordered by the IPCC and Tomlinson's family, indicating that Tomlinson had died from internal bleeding caused by a blunt force trauma to the abdomen, in association with cirrhosis of the liver. The officer in question, PC Simon Harwood, was interviewed on suspicion of manslaughter. A third postmortem was conducted at the request of his defence team; the third pathologist agreed that the cause of death was internal bleeding

I am not sticking up for the man, the copper told him to move and he didnt.

Why did he have his hands in his pockets anyway? Hardly the time to have your hands in your pockets leaving you defenseless is it? He could have had a weapon in there.

Another scumbag pig!!

Anyone remember when the police could be respected?

I do.

P,C Whiticker. My local beat bobby from my youth.

Now there was a good copper and a great man.

The scum they turn out into the force these days are exactly the kind of people PC Whiticker used to protect the rest of us from as kids.

BULLIES AND THUGS!!

I'm amazed that you're so gullible that you think videos on the website of a vile left-wing newspaper that hates the police count as evidence. Did you know that it's child's play to edit a video to make it look totally different to the truth?

Its easy enough for the police to refute. They video all events so lets see the official police video. Oh no thats right they keep disappearing when its an issue of illegal police activity.

You have to say if the police won't show what happened then you have to believe the evidence presented by the other side.

The bottom line is that not showing your badge number should (and is) an offence. It should, if proved be imediately be punishable by dismissal. If this was enforced then at least one issue would soon stop being common practice.

We have a situation where the common, law abiding man is distrustful and suspicious of the very people who should be protecting there liberty.

Why did he have his hands in his pockets anyway? Hardly the time to have your hands in your pockets leaving you defenseless is it? He could have had a weapon in there.

Things must have changed if it's an offence to have your hands in your pocket as you wander down the street. He could have had a weapon in there, a snotty hankie can cause all kinds of pandemonium.

I am not sticking up for the man, the copper told him to move and he didnt.

So having your hands in your pockets is a good reason to get a clobbering off the police...the guy was walking away from the police...that's how he was struck and pushed in the back....anatomy not your strong point? :)

Archived