No charges in G20 death of Ian Tomlinson - Pc Harwood found not guilty.

Luckily my children knew where the wrong places were and had the sense to keep out of them.

..how can a member of the public predict where and when they're likely to encounter the police and issues relating to public order?

Do your kids never visit nightclubs, pubs, use public transport, go to concerts, sports events etc?

Luckily my children knew where the wrong places were and had the sense to keep out of them.

*Knew*? At least you are agreeing that they my be unfortunate in the future, and could be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

How do you think you would feel about it then?

I'd be worried if hard to miss praised me judging by the usual dross content of his/hers/its posts.

You'll only get likewise praise from blind dumb retards I'm afraid. If you're not blind then you surely are a fool.

You've admitted to a 2 handed shove, that is assault even though you wish to ignore the obvious footage. Please don't reply with "prove it" because you are intentionally being argumentative for the sake of being put in a corner and haven't the guts to apologise to those it's plainly obvious to.

You've got to ask yourself why he fell to the ground, could he have been drunk?

..possibly, but I think it more likely the 1000 Newtons of force that was applied to his back whilst he wasn't looking.

..how can a member of the public predict where and when they're likely to encounter the police and issues relating to public order?

Do your kids never visit nightclubs, pubs, use public transport, go to concerts, sports events etc?

Bassmans kids have the advantage of time travel so avoiding wouldn't be a problem.:roll:

some officers love the aggro....it is not new.....getting paid to have a tear up...thumbs up if you've had a whack off a copper...:thumbsup:

I was cuffed behind my back as a youth for a serious offence and being taken out of the back exit of the old Attercliffe police station and it had several steps (maybe 5 - 7 ?) and the piece of **** CID officer slammed me square in the back at the top making me superman onto my chest onto the concrete floor. I did well to pull my head back just in time to make sure I did not land on my face.

I can tell you it was not a very nice experience and apart from this bloke not liking my interview I had said or done nothing what so ever to him.

I won't put his name in case the mods remove my post but I have seen him on the tv as he went into the drug squad after.

Archived