No charges in G20 death of Ian Tomlinson - Pc Harwood found not guilty.

Here here ! :hihi:
The trouble with you anti police bleaters is that you'd soon go rushing to them for help if your kid was mugged or your daughter/wife was raped.

The problem could then be that they're too busy to attend because of some anti establishment riot going on that you'd probably be attending with the reast of the anarchist half brained 'Rebels Without A Clue' brigade.

The trouble with you anti police bleaters is that you'd soon go rushing to them for help if your kid was mugged or your daughter/wife was raped.

Even if they were mugged/raped by a police officer?

No doubt you'd say they deserved it ;)

The problem could then be that they're too busy to attend because of some anti establishment riot going on that you'd probably be attending with the reast of the anarchist half brained 'Rebels Without A Clue' brigade.

So now you've exhausted all plausible defences, it's down to completely illogical ones ;)

Putting himself in the wrong place at the wrong time and behaving in a stupid manner contributed to his demise.

I work in the City. On the day in question you'd came out of your office (about 200 yards from Cornhill in fact close to where he died).

You couldn't move for the police, acting like thugs, pushing you donw passageways, impeding your movement. Holding you up and demanding ID. Forcing you along the street, not even permitting you back into your own office.

Did I deserve that for "being in the wrong place" aka - going to my place of employment.

Did Tomlinson - Don't forget he sold papers in the City and was as unable to get out from the thuggery as the rest of us.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/photolib/household/Wooden%2520Door%2520Knob.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.probertencyclopaedia.com/photolib/household/Wooden%2520Door%2520Knob.htm&usg=__7sWGRrfDaBzU3hGAIDdiOwOzk34=&h=758&w=800&sz=53&hl=en&start=24&tbnid=RHeOv8JK_n33_M:&tbnh=135&tbnw=143&prev=/images%3Fq%3Ddoor%2Bknob%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1T4GGLL_en-GBGB387GB387%26biw%3D1345%26bih%3D516%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1

:)

Nearby on the same day....

Police using their shields to repeatedly beat people who are sitting peacefully.

People hold their hands up and chant "this is not a riot". The beatings continue and many injuries result.

The pattern throughout is of widespread police thuggery - trapping people in an area then attacking them. It's clear this was deliberate tactics co-ordinated from the top. That's why the guy attacked Ian Tomlinson had to get off. If he hadn't then officers might start asking questions when they are ordered to run amok.

The G20 was about our establishment ?

And I would just like to say you missed out about your dad going to the pub and getting clubbed to death.

Who do you ring then ? not the police or the CPS it would seem.

I work in the City. On the day in question you'd came out of your office (about 200 yards from Cornhill in fact close to where he died).

You couldn't move for the police, acting like thugs, pushing you donw passageways, impeding your movement. Holding you up and demanding ID. Forcing you along the street, not even permitting you back into your own office.

Did I deserve that for "being in the wrong place" aka - going to my place of employment.

Did Tomlinson - Don't forget he sold papers in the City and was as unable to get out from the thuggery as the rest of us.

The citizens of this nation did not matter on this day, only the protection of the G20 and all who attended, much like the citizens of Iraq didn't matter when Bush wanted to bomb them (making us party to that as well).

One day it will ALL come out and scholars won't be as afraid to dig into the truth as they are today.

Archived