No charges in G20 death of Ian Tomlinson - Pc Harwood found not guilty.

A jury not given all the facts about the 'mental condition' of the officer. Very handy. You don't have to lean on a jury, any relevant information withheld may have the desired effect.

So ordinary legal procedure has been followed. This contradicts the boring conspiracy theorists.

Nothing conspiracy about a thug with a provable violent past, unless that was a conspiracy. :roll:

Your point is that he has been protected by 'the establishment'. He has not, he has been protected by a jury of ordinary men and women following normal legal procedure.

Your point is that he has been protected by 'the establishment'. He has not, he has been protected by a jury of ordinary men and women following normal legal procedure.

My point is relevant information as to the mindset of a thug being withheld from the jury. After all they didn't have a problem with the mindset of an innocent victim.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/news/sky-news/4439093/Ian-Tomlinson-Met-statement.html

0.55 to 1.05

Wonders why it's now relevant after the verdict.

My point is relevant information as to the mindset of a thug being withheld from the jury. After all they didn't have a problem with the mindset of an innocent victim.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/news/sky-news/4439093/Ian-Tomlinson-Met-statement.html

0.55 to 1.05

Wonders why it's now relevant after the verdict.

You have a good point and it belongs to the thorny world of legal ethics. However I despair at the mass of conspiracy theories doing the rounds and know that people will be saying the shady state engineered the outcome when it was simply jurors following the normal procedure.

I agree with your view of the video, i don't support what has happened at all. But the justice system works the way for everyone, the only issue i have is why they failed to act within the statutory limit for the actual offence committed OR were they badgered to take a pop for a more serious approach based on media and public opinion.

As for the rest of his pffences he's as bad as the people he locks up but he's entitled to protection behind the same laws,that,s just my opinion and not an argument

I agree it is silly, but nothing me and you can do :):)

Report you? I've never reported anyone on here. Just because we disagree doesn't make me some hate filled nutter with a desire to remove you. I simply don't see Tomlinson as some nice innocent bloke just trying to get home and avoid the police. His wonderful family who let him sleep rough etc look like a bunch of wasters it has to be said which further diminishes my confidence in his side of the story.

This says more about you than it does Ian Tomlinson. What does it matter if he did abuse alcohol, or that his family aren't to your taste. Who are you to judge deserving of being attacked by the police anyway. I won't bother to make personal attacks on you like you did Ian Tomlinson, only because I don't want to lower myself

Archived