No charges in G20 death of Ian Tomlinson - Pc Harwood found not guilty.

tony martin the farmer who shot a burglar in the back was convicted because it was said the burglar was fleeing the scene. a police officer with a (dodgy reputation) pushes a man walking away from him with his hands in his pockets gets freed:suspect:

do you actually watch and read things?

he wasnt walking towards them he was walking past and hit from behind, what police orders would they have been? come here sonny dont walk AWAY from me, come towards me?

and then he quickly (very slowly) shuffled away from them with his hands in his pockets

yet another victory for the police yay :suspect:

does anybody actually know if any police have actually been done for anything theyve been accused of in living memory?

I've watched the bit of footage of the actual shove from behind many times and it does look to me like Mr Tomlinson was taking the mick a little bit...he was was deliberatly walking slower than the following police line behind him to get in their way.

Thank god he has been found not guilty. If the police are at fault for pushing someone while in a riot situation, what is the point of even having the police at all? Is it any wonder the police weren't prepared to go in and bust heads last summer during the rioting?

I've watched the bit of footage of the actual shove from behind many times and it does look to me like Mr Tomlinson was taking the mick a little bit...he was was deliberatly walking slower than the following police line behind him to get in their way.

I hadn't realised that it was legal to assault those that took the mick.

This says more about you than it does Ian Tomlinson. What does it matter if he did abuse alcohol, or that his family aren't to your taste. Who are you to judge deserving of being attacked by the police anyway. I won't bother to make personal attacks on you like you did Ian Tomlinson, only because I don't want to lower myself

Scientifically speaking it makes no difference, however I object to the spin put on him and his family. They barely cared about him for years and probably smell compensation.

As for me I have every right to judge since I'm a contributing taxpayer and without wanting to be awfully judgemental I expect the Tomlinson family have received a fair amount of taxpayers cash.

Scientifically speaking it makes no difference, however I object to the spin put on him and his family. They barely cared about him for years and probably smell compensation.

As for me I have every right to judge since I'm a contributing taxpayer and without wanting to be awfully judgemental I expect the Tomlinson family have received a fair amount of taxpayers cash.

The cop received plenty of taxpayers cash despite failing to do his job properly.

I hadn't realised that it was legal to assault those that took the mick.

It was an attempt to push him out of the way which is what he deserved, not an attempt to assault him or worse.

As someone wisely pointed out, the police were afraid to batter the rioters last year because it's a tightrope all the time.

It was an attempt to push him out of the way which is what he deserved, not an attempt to assault him or worse.

As someone wisely pointed out, the police were afraid to batter the rioters last year because it's a tightrope all the time.

Why did he deserve to be pushed out of the way?

Archived