No charges in G20 death of Ian Tomlinson - Pc Harwood found not guilty.

you still havent got it have you :hihi::hihi: the members contributions paying the union come from(have you guessed it yet) the taxpayer who pays their wages

No I didn't get your argument, it being so obtuse. Fine, write to your MP and ask for the privatisation of the police.

So, Mr Prime, it's ok for a policeman to push another person to the ground from behind, whilst they are doing no harm and they've got their hands in their pockets if you don't like the cut of man's jib. I do hope you're in the right job.

If they are repeatedly being obstructive in a riot then yes. As for my job, I work in a cosy office and appreciate the work of the thin blue line despite debacles like this. We all know what happened during the riots last year. Never mind, you've forgotten about that, continue with your determinism and simplistic views.

If they are repeatedly being obstructive in a riot then yes. As for my job, I work in a cosy office and appreciate the work of the thin blue line despite debacles like this. We all know what happened during the riots last year. Never mind, you've forgotten about that, continue with your determinism and simplistic views.

I know very well what happened in the riots. I also know that as a result of the riots, many people have been imprisoned for stealing a tv or a pair of trainers, and they have not physically assaulted anyone. I also believe the bankers got away with much more booty, and still are doing, along with G4S, A4E, ATOS, etc... Perhaps the cut of their jib is more agreable to the eyes of the law.

which comes from where ?:hihi::hihi::hihi:

his legal fees will still have been paid for by the taxpayer

you still havent got it have you :hihi::hihi: the members contributions paying the union come from(have you guessed it yet) the taxpayer who pays their wages

paid for by whom :suspect:

Are you a public or private sector worker?

Archived