No charges in G20 death of Ian Tomlinson - Pc Harwood found not guilty.

Eventually, yes, even the Queen commented on how disgraceful it was for going on so long.

And guess what us Islamaphobes had to pick up the bill whilst he lived on our benefits.

Any chance you could get back on track?

:thumbsup: well said

---------- Post added 05-08-2013 at 10:20 ----------

Yes we also paid for the police to protect Abu Hamza whilst every Friday he blocked a public highway and preached bile and hatred against our country, we also benefits to him and his brood.

---------- Post added 05-08-2013 at 10:24 ----------

You always get the anti police wallahs baying for blood.

The guy was in the middle of a riot, anyone with half an ounce of common sense would have avoided that area like the plague.

At the time that was going on I was in Cornhill. I walked out right into the middle of a line of police that were being shall we diplomatically say "enthusiastic". In the middle of a large city where people are working - as Tomlinson was, it can be impossible to avoid things like that.

At the time that was going on I was in Cornhill. I walked out right into the middle of a line of police that were being shall we diplomatically say "enthusiastic". In the middle of a large city where people are working - as Tomlinson was, it can be impossible to avoid things like that.

he doesn't deal in facts just sees things as simply as possible, saves on thinking

Come on BF I'm surprised at you, what he did and said was illegal and not within the law.

...and he was arrested and convicted for it.

Hamza was found guilty of inciting murder and race hate wasn't he?

---------- Post added 05-08-2013 at 14:01 ----------

Eventually, yes, even the Queen commented on how disgraceful it was for going on so long.

And guess what us Islamaphobes had to pick up the bill whilst he lived on our benefits.

Don't worry a lot of Muslims have to pick up the welfare bill for a lot of Islamophobes too ;)

:gag:

Does your persistent use of smillies indicate a latent artistic talent or is your vocabulary that limited you need to use graphics?

If ricgem didn't have a keyboard he'd be reduced to writing in crayon of various garish hues.

Archived