No charges in G20 death of Ian Tomlinson - Pc Harwood found not guilty.

Im not condoning the actions of the Police they do have a history of using bullying tactics and thanks to Thatcher and the miners strike they have become virtually untouchable but reading the post on wiki it seems Mr Tomlinson was a bit worse for wear as regards drink and seemed to be winding the police up ,he was moved on a couple of times earlier,obviously he didnt deserve what he got but only a fool or a drunk would try to wind up Riot police in that situation.

Im not condoning the actions of the Police they do have a history of using bullying tactics and thanks to Thatcher and the miners strike they have become virtually untouchable but reading the post on wiki it seems Mr Tomlinson was a bit worse for wear as regards drink and seemed to be winding the police up ,he was moved on a couple of times earlier,obviously he didnt deserve what he got but only a fool or a drunk would try to wind up Riot police in that situation.

LOL at Glammy, with his 'trying to wind up riot police'.

I don't think Mr Tomlinson was even aware they were there.

LOL at Glammy, with his 'trying to wind up riot police'.

I don't think Mr Tomlinson was even aware they were there.

Looking at his body language and his facial expressions,he knew they were there,you see the same sort of people every friday and saturday night in any town sniff of the apron and think they can take on the world,they might not remember doing but usually when they awake and look round the drunk cell something registers.

Its a bit of a leap from Thatcher, to the death of this drunk. Clearly the Police are not untouchable, at least three Chief Constables have been sacked in the last three months.

---------- Post added 06-08-2013 at 12:45 ----------

Love you :love::hihi:

I love him as well, if only he could express himself.

Its a bit of a leap from Thatcher, to the death of this drunk. Clearly the Police are not untouchable, at least three Chief Constables have been sacked in the last three months.

---------- Post added 06-08-2013 at 12:45 ----------

I love him as well, if only he could express himself.

I said virtually untouchable,Thatcher gave them unheard of Power in the miners strike maybe they are now being pegged back or it could be a case of sacrificial lambs to appease the masses.

I said virtually untouchable,Thatcher gave them unheard of Power in the miners strike maybe they are now being pegged back or it could be a case of sacrificial lambs to appease the masses.

It was the Thatcher government that brought in the Police and Criminal Evidence Act.

The most liberalizing and Police activity curbing piece of legislation ever.

Archived