No charges in G20 death of Ian Tomlinson - Pc Harwood found not guilty.

Ian Tomlinson was ****** and making a nuisance of himself to the plod,ok he didn't deserve to die for that and feel a bit sorry for the guy.

What baffles me is how his family are now saying how much he'll be missed,I'm sure somewhere I read he was living in a hostel,why didn't his loving family take more notice of the guy when he was breathing.

• 4 weeks later...
Ian Tomlinson was ****** and making a nuisance of himself to the plod,ok he didn't deserve to die for that and feel a bit sorry for the guy.

What baffles me is how his family are now saying how much he'll be missed,I'm sure somewhere I read he was living in a hostel,why didn't his loving family take more notice of the guy when he was breathing.

Because he was a drain in those family days, now he's a gain.

Its a bit of a leap from Thatcher, to the death of this drunk. Clearly the Police are not untouchable, at least three Chief Constables have been sacked in the last three months.

---------- Post added 06-08-2013 at 12:45 ----------

I love him as well, if only he could express himself.

Deaths in police custody between 1998 and 2010 ........333.

Officers convicted..............0

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/dec/03/deaths-police-custody-officers-convicted

I that's not untouchable, what is?

Deaths in police custody between 1998 and 2010 ........333.

Officers convicted..............0

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/dec/03/deaths-police-custody-officers-convicted

I that's not untouchable, what is?

Unless there's evidence beyond reasonable doubt they were murdered then there will be no convictions. Or do you want the levels of proof lowered to suit your prejudices?

Archived