Nick Griffin and garden parties

How much publicity are they going to give this bloke?

First they invite him, so he brags about it allover.

Then at the last minute refuse him entry, ensuring another day in the papers.

Talk about playing the ball straight into his hands.

As some of you have implied, are they all closet BNP men at Buckingham Palace?

I did think the same artisan, but I suspect capital was going to be made out of it in any event.

As some of you have implied, are they all closet BNP men at Buckingham Palace?

Could not help feel the same. Surely if they wanted to ban him from the party why not do it a few days before the party. Why on the day. The wonders of PR eh?

Could not help feel the same. Surely if they wanted to ban him from the party why not do it a few days before the party. Why on the day. The wonders of PR eh?

I suspect it was his most recent comments about his attendance that ruffled HM's feathers, he didn't need to be that bright to work out that you keep your gob shut about such invitations and you certainly don't imply you're going to subject her to any kind of interrogation..the dipstick!

bull***t loveable he,s a racist they are all evil especially one so priveliged ,you are as bad as him

The Queen thinks Prince Phillip is lovable, and it's her garden party. :love:

As bad as him? Go away before I have my servants shoot you.

I suspect it was his most recent comments about his attendance that ruffled HM's feathers, he didn't need to be that bright to work out that you keep your gob shut about such invitations and you certainly don't imply you're going to subject her to any kind of interrogation..the dipstick!

Nice one BF:hihi:

He knew what he was saying & what the back lash would be. I caught a glimpse of his interview on Sky & he was mumbling about how him being banned was anti-British of the Royals. Hmmm he is the last person I would call British. He certainly does not represent Britain.

I am sure he will be delighted with today's media interest. It probably made him feel wanted after all wasn't a member of his own party trying to have him killed. EeeeeeeeKkkkSsssss.

Archived