What does homophobia really tell you about people?

Well, wasn't there that case in Barnsley(?) a few years back, all the participants were gay men well over the age of consent and sandpaper was involved, but they were arrested all the same.

A bit vague I know. I think they were arrested because there were more than two people involved.

keping this family friendly, I do know that for gay people, "more than two people" can result in a prosecution.

keping this family friendly, I do know that for gay people, "more than two people" can result in a prosecution.

but would that really happen? hug a homo i say:) what we do by choice with others by mutual consent, really who cares? unless of course its based on harm or hate.

Well, wasn't there that case in Barnsley(?) a few years back, all the participants were gay men well over the age of consent and sandpaper was involved, but they were arrested all the same.

A bit vague I know. I think they were arrested because there were more than two people involved.

Any idea what grit it was.

There was such a case in 1996; the prosecution was overturned by the European Court of Human Rights, on the basis of the right to a private life.

details here

I don't know if the formal changes to the law ever took place, but even if a law preventing group sex between males is still on the books, it would be impossible to enforce after this judgment.

Perhaps not, but the forum rules require that all thread are kept "family-friendly" regardless.

So everyone has to assume they are speaking to children, odd.

How do you discuss an "adult" issue then ?

So everyone has to assume they are speaking to children, odd.

How do you discuss an "adult" issue then ?

no, we hae to assume that kids have easy access to the forum, so we have to be careful about vulgarity. it's not age- restricted

but not for straight people?

Any idea what grit it was.

I don't think it was it was ever mentioned, but Frank Skinner did a piece in his show on it. Something about getting a nice smooth finish.

Perhaps not, but the forum rules require that all thread are kept "family-friendly" regardless.

We'll have to resort to the style of those public information films from the 1920's where they just coughed instead of mentioning sex etc.

Archived