Bishop Tutu to retire from public life

point taken ,so do you fight fire with fire? the world masters USA/UK tell everyone how to behave then give tutu the nobel peace prize as a token gesture of his complience having done what he was told as with mandella check out the ILLUMINATI

Personally I believe when all your options are taken away from you, you make sure your fire is fiercer than your opponents, or at least scorches the earth sufficiently to encourage them to the negotiation table

I'm not a fan of violence, but if anyone tried to tell me my children or your children were inferior to theirs, then I'd be going after them with something a little more lively than a Zippo.

a true supporter for a terrorist if i ever saw one , but other than mandella side of things. the man is a living saint

And any white living under Apartheid and benefitting from this horrendous regime could also be accused of at the very least colluding, if not supporting terrorism. Under Apartheid, the state terrorised the majority of the population, stripping them of any rights whatsoever, dictating their lives and brutually enforcing these laws whenever there was any kind of protest.

Under such extreme circumstances you have no other option than to fight fire with fire.

I wish Tutu a happy and fulfilling retirement. Mandela is one of my all time heroes.

Archived