Fag end down a grate is littering?

Technically it's indecent exposure, but given how serious that is counted as an offence I don't think anyone would be in a hurry to charge parents with it.

An absence of public toilets is often the cause of a toddler needing to take a wee in the middle of the street. There is no cause for anyone to have to throw litter away, since every single person in the country is capable of taking their own litter home with them.

Placing a red hot ciggy butt in ones pocket would breach 'elf n safety regulations. :D

I'm glad I saw it though, because when I sweep the pavement outside the shop, I'm always tempted to chuck the fag ends down the grate! I'm so glad I've never done it, of course. :P *polishes halo*

Although I quite resent paying over £3k in business rates and still having to pay extra for a waste bin AND sweep the pavement myself!! :rant::)

I think if the council stationed a litter warden outside Voice in Woodseats just for one day the amount they'd collect in fag end litter fines would pay to clean the whole of Woodseats shopping area clean for a week.

I've often wondered if smoking is compulsory for Voice staff.

I'm glad I saw it though, because when I sweep the pavement outside the shop, I'm always tempted to chuck the fag ends down the grate! I'm so glad I've never done it, of course. :P *polishes halo*

Although I quite resent paying over £3k in business rates and still having to pay extra for a waste bin AND sweep the pavement myself!! :rant::)

£3k!!! Where are you trading? and are there any empty units near by? I'll be there like a shot!

Archived