Jon Venables pleads guilty & gets 2 years

Would you have made that comment if he had been a Muslim? I very much doubt it.

What he said is as far removed from the Christian message as you can get.

He isn't a Muslim (I gather) so the point is moot, unless you think I'm pro Islamic.

Good or bad I'm suspicious of Christians simply because of their unhinged way of thinking. I get along with most though in the same way I get along with smokers, smoking which I detest.

Those comments, Christians or Islamic come of no surprise, it's just the extent of their unhinged comments that can make someone sit up and look a bit surprised.

He isn't a Muslim (I gather) so the point is moot, unless you think I'm pro Islamic.

Good or bad I'm suspicious of Christians simply because of their unhinged way of thinking. I get along with most though in the same way I get along with smokers, smoking which I detest.

Those comments, Christians or Islamic come of no surprise, it's just the extent of their unhinged comments that can make someone sit up and look a bit surprised.

Those "unhinged type of comments" that atheists never make? wake up and take a little more notice.

what a joke, we now have to pay again to give him yet another new identity to protect HIM.....untill he does something else and it all starts again!

why should someone such as him receive so much protection, what about the protection of whoever comes into contact with him not knowing the potential danger and his past, he has already proved he cannot be trusted and his liscence was revoked and he returned to prison, i think they should have just thrown away the key, other countries give sentences to reflect the crimes commited, but here we are too frightened to affect someones 'human rights' surely they have given up their human rights when they commited the crime they did...........they didnt consider their victims human rights

and we will be forever paying financially for this scum

Complete oxygen thief! The sooner hes put where he belongs the better !

How you can say you are a Christian and still post this beggars belief.

I suppose you would like to see him to be rehabilitated at the tax payers expense . ? This animal has already proven he cannot be trusted to be free to mingle with society . Personally my view is he should have received a whole life sentence for murdering poor Jamie Bulger with absolutely no chance what so ever of ever being released before he died, but sadly i didnt get my wish. Now we are going to spend vast amounts of money giving him yet another new identity and protecting him for the rest of his miserable existence.

Archived