Jon Venables pleads guilty & gets 2 years

i sure many members on here share the same view on the death penalty . Im sure this Mr Benn ,whoever he is , is only one of many who have this view .

Pleae tell me , are you against the death penalty ? if so why ?

Could you give a reason as to why this person ,after the vile crimes he has commited , should be afforded the luxury of being kept alive ?

Now , if Venables had recieved a proper LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE sentence for his killing of James Bulger , as he should have , he would not have been able to commit this disgusting offence he has just been found guilty of . What`s your view on this ?

Would you agree that he should NEVER have been released ?

i sure many members on here share the same view on the death penalty . Im sure this Mr Benn ,whoever he is , is only one of many who have this view .

It's just a little odd how you have the same grammatical usage errors, and the same mis-spellings.

But I'm sure it's just a coincidence :hihi:

Taking into account the time he has already spent in prison and time off for good behaviour then we can assume a convicted child killer/paedophile will be back on our streets in the next few months.

The worrying aspect of this is that he could be sent somewhere near you and I'm sure that all people from Liverpool with a scouse accent, around the same age and large build as he is will be suspected of being him if they move into a new area.

The people of Liverpool will pay the price and not him, ever, according to our justice system. Things really have to change here.

(my bold) you mean to say, it's not been happening since V and T were released, ten-odd years ago? We've been swamped with monotonous with the gutter press insinuating this lad or that lad are one or the other of the two boys, or innumerable stories of pitchfork-wavers "deciding" this innocent young stranger or that innocent young stranger is T or V, and hounding them out of town.

Pleae tell me , are you against the death penalty ? if so why ?

Could you give a reason as to why this person ,after the vile crimes he has commited , should be afforded the luxury of being kept alive ?

Now , if Venables had recieved a proper LIFE WITHOUT PAROLE sentence for his killing of James Bulger , as he should have , he would not have been able to commit this disgusting offence he has just been found guilty of . What`s your view on this ?

Would you agree that he should NEVER have been released ?

Would you have thought it reasonable to spend the whole of the rest of your life in gaol for a crime you committed as a child of 10?

Archived