Tramlines Guaranteed Entry Wristbands

Shelleypop

From Wikipedia:

"[the]main stage at Devonshire Green [has] increased in capacity from 5,000 to 8,000"

How? Once you factor in the stage, support trucks etc, how the hell can you fit 8,000 on Devonshire Green?

Methinks there are gonna be problems. It was bad enough last year. Division Street was just full of people sat in the middle of the road drinking.

Wikipedia also says:

The festival remains free, and the wristband and any tickets schemes are to be scrapped, being replaced with a first-come-first-served turnstile system.

So where has the OP got wristbands from?

Wikipedia also says:

The festival remains free, and the wristband and any tickets schemes are to be scrapped, being replaced with a first-come-first-served turnstile system.

I was wondering that I was talking to one of the event orginisers the other day, he said just get their early. no tickets no wristbands. free!

going to soak up the mainstage in the day but not my cup of tea.. Octagon is where its at!

Wikipedia also says:

there a few guranteed entry tickets etc

From Wikipedia:

"[the]main stage at Devonshire Green [has] increased in capacity from 5,000 to 8,000"

How? Once you factor in the stage, support trucks etc, how the hell can you fit 8,000 on Devonshire Green?

Methinks there are gonna be problems. It was bad enough last year. Division Street was just full of people sat in the middle of the road drinking.

I think they're using the car park this year too. There's fair ground rides and stuff going in as I type.

Oh joy of joys.

Archived