The Buzz Stop Party Bar

andrejuan

I noticed the other night that MJ's had re-opened as The Buzz Stop Party Bar. Does anyone know anything about it (Tom)?

I really liked MJ's and the owners, if it's a similar type of place I might go in, esp. if you can still sing.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just thinking about calling into the Buzz Stopp around Christmas time with the lads from work. I was wondering if anybody has had a night in the Bar and what was it like. Being a Karaoke bar should good, but beer prices and stuff like.

Hope to hear from someone.

Cheers.......Mick

Hi ive been in there a few times, really good atmosphere and very welcoming they do the party busses aswell so if you go in when they have one of them come in its quite funny with the dances and forfiets!! the drinks are quite cheap they do specials on the spirits and i think the pints (lager) are about £2.40. Im from rotherham and they picked us up and dropped us off in the mini bus for £1 per person each way so it was a cheap night all round :)

• 5 months later...

Archived