Has Niche shut down then?

Miss_S_83

Well i stand by niche the security is massive on there and no more can be done , its the police that need to step up in the town centres as all the people involved will just cause there ssss in any club or bar NOT JUST NICHE cracy postel wars are all over sheffield , so now the council have revoked niches licence does this mean every time there is a stabbin in sheffield centre they are going to close the nearest bar , take away , or club down as the police and council have set there standards ? After all niche has given sheffield a massive name like gatecrasher , and yes if its bringing out of towners in thats good for hotels ect but i do think police need to stop and search more vechiles commin into the centre at night as the rumour is the people doing these crimes are tooled up in there vechiles not on themselves and not in the clubs . I do go in niche now and again to watch my son dj there so i know all the people involved with the club and they are all fantastic people some have worked for the owner from 18 year old and they are in there 30s now nearly ,it is a family atmosphere for the staff and i would hate to think more people will be out of work ,with the risk of loosing there homes all because of gangsta wanna bees , its totally not fair on the nice hard working people.The owner has worked damm hard to give sheffield something as has achived a massive name NICHE IS KNOW ALL OVER THE WORLD , so to close it down because of a small minority would be sad .Also its ok all you do gooders saying yehhh close it down just remember the nxt bar or club you will be in will more than likely have these people in , so its not about closing clubs down , it should be about closing the idiots doing the crimes .

It's probable that the Council and Police view the Club as a magnet for bother and attracts and spawns this violence. Saying that all the injured were discharged later that day so had only suffered Fur Wounds...

Last time i was at Vibe the Police inspector was on the front pavement chatting friendy-like with the owner. I have been in two Leeds Clubs all-nighters where there is a full time Police Officer,uniformed working with the door staff 12am to 12pm.

If the Niche is closed the trouble will take itself to a new venue.

The root cause is sorting the Gangs out properly, not a slap on the wrist and a there-there, i come from a broken home or scrapping the trial thru a technicality, get the tozers clamped down on-now.

Why take it out on the owners who have put their all into making a success of it?

Another pen- pusher deciding from behind their desk drawing 50k a year i expect...

It's a common known fact.

These things are ignored by the government as they attempt to fool us that this multicultural society is a good idea.

Things don't have to be backed up by statistics to be true.

how on earth does a question about the closure of a nightclub become a platform for some brainless racists? weird.

i hope it re opens,

security is tight on the door and inside you often see police walking through the building.

its not all fighting and brawling as many of you think!!!

and as far as i have seen there is no more trouble at niche than there is at any other bar or club in town. just a select few people who have to ruin it for every one acting like dick heads!!

Archived