Feminine charm?

Iv'e often wondered why fella's who have the gift of the gab, charming with the ladies:love:, Those that ooze natural confidence. can often find themselves being tagged with the less than flattering, and undeserved in my opinion, "slime-ball, sleaze bag, oh.. he luvs his sen!, label".:gag:

I know there are slime-balls out there, I'm not saying there isn't, but why do women have this "one mould fits all attitude"... and you do ladies.. don't deny it.:nono:;) It really hurts, and offends me having been quite an Adonis in my younger days.:D

I mean, come on, you ladies will turn on the "feminine charm" at the drop of an hat if you want something bad enough.. don't deny it.

Speaking on behalf of all fellow Adonis's, I feel it's time you ladies held out the proverbial olive branch to all the Adonis's of this world, young and.. not so old, who feel as I do, and will tolerate this double standard no more ... you can start right here on SF.:)

I don't have a problem with men who ooze natural confidence and are charming, as long as its sincere. It doesn't usually take long to see the difference between those that are sincere and those that are arrogant. I can't stand the latter type. And if by Adonis you mean handsome, well, looks are fleeting. I would be more interested on the person on the inside, not the outer shell.

And you cannot deny that men are just the same. Its two way traffic here, danot. Women aren't the only guilty party.

I like my men broken, weeping and in the cupboard under the stairs.

Any men that don't fit that discription are obviously womanising scumbags and should be castrated then shot then burnt!

I don't have a problem with men who ooze natural confidence and are charming, as long as its sincere. It doesn't usually take long to see the difference between those that are sincere and those that are arrogant. I can't stand the latter type. And if by Adonis you mean handsome, well, looks are fleeting. I would be more interested on the person on the inside, not the outer shell.

And you cannot deny that men are just the same. Its two way traffic here, danot. Women aren't the only guilty party.

Women aren't just to blame, not by any means. Although, I wouldn't imagine there to be many men who'd give a woman the brush-off, simply because she loves herself... but I could be wrong.

Any men that don't fit that discription are obviously womanising scumbags and should be castrated then shot then burnt!

You don't practice the Bobbit snip do you?:hihi:

And if not that's how they end up. No wonder you moved, you needed a bigger place for storage. :rant:

Sounds like the wife when she's in a good mood.

And if not that's how they end up. No wonder you moved, you needed a bigger place for storage. :rant:

Back in the cupboard, you! It's not time for your recreational walk round the back garden yet!:rant::suspect:

Archived