Gordon Brown, ex PM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10750077

He starts his world progress, not in the richest county in the world, Ala Blair and Thatcher, but in the poorest, Africa.

Attempting to lift them to become the richest resourse filled Continent, whch they are.

Mark my words, you ConDems, you have ridiculed and vilified one of the best PM's you could have had, given a chance.

Instead you have fallen for the PR man, because The Sun and Murdoch told you to.

And we are about to undergo a worse decade than the 1980's in terms of demolition of our country.

Wrong - we have just been through the worst 13 years anyone could ever have the misfortune to have to live through.

we have hit rock bottom- onwards and upwards from now on.

If the case is as you say, I hope you are right, onward and upward.

But that will not be the case for all of us will it?

It will be the devil take the hindmost.

Is that really how you see the future of your country?

I dont think you do, no true Englishman would see his fellow in the mire.

Wrong - we have just been through the worst 13 years anyone could ever have the misfortune to have to live through.

we have hit rock bottom- onwards and upwards from now on.

Speak for yourself, I'm worth a lot more than in 1997.

How did you do out of Labour in power?

If the case is as you say, I hope you are right, onward and upward.

But that will not be the case for all of us will it?

It will be the devil take the hindmost.

Is that really how you see the future of your country?

I dont think you do, no true Englishman would see his fellow in the mire.

It never has been the case for all of us .

there are many super rich labour doners who wouldn`t be in favour of sharing their wealth.

there has always been a them and us , and always will be , no matter which party are in power.

It never has been the case for all of us .

there are many super rich labour doners who wouldn`t be in favour of sharing their wealth.

there has always been a them and us , and always will be , no matter which party are in power.

So you would see your fellow countrymen go without and die in the mire eh?

Is that what this coalition is all about.

Because it never has in my life on this earth.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10750077

He starts his world progress, not in the richest county in the world, Ala Blair and Thatcher, but in the poorest, Africa.

Attempting to lift them to become the richest resourse filled Continent, whch they are.

Mark my words, you ConDems, you have ridiculed and vilified one of the best PM's you could have had, given a chance.

Instead you have fallen for the PR man, because The Sun and Murdoch told you to.

And we are about to undergo a worse decade than the 1980's in terms of demolition of our country.

Let's be fair Arty, Blair has already captured the Middle East business, nobody in important in the west will talk to Gordy unless they are making coffee in the kitchen at the UN so he's only got the broken African states to work with. Apparently they like cheap gold.

Did you actually have a mortgage with double figure interest figures in place did you see the steel and mining industries decimated, did you see the sale of the “family jewels, did you see rioting in the streets of our major cities.

No I don’t think so but they all occurred under the last Tory rule.

Did you actually have a mortgage with double figure interest figures in place did you see the steel and mining industries decimated, did you see the sale of the “family jewels, did you see rioting in the streets of our major cities.

No I don’t think so but they all occurred under the last Tory rule.

People like Dogs of war have no idea of anything but what thier dads have told them.

Until they have lived through several governments only then will their opinions be recognised.

It entertains me to see the tories in full spate, foaming at the mouth. :D

Archived