Ha Ha Bar, Sheffield

Jug Ears

Well I am pleased to say that they have been in touch regarding my recent visits which have been poor and asked me to go and dine with them again.

I will give them a try to improve as at least they have cared enough to follow up on feedback. Also its only recently that my experiences have been bad.

Well I am pleased to say that they have been in touch regarding my recent visits which have been poor and asked me to go and dine with them again.

I will give them a try to improve as at least they have cared enough to follow up on feedback. Also its only recently that my experiences have been bad.

You'll be sorry :roll:

I have had some really nice meals @ HaHa, especially a couple of great value extended lunchtimes on the Albert Dock when we had all the time in the world. :)

The one in Sheffield was so hit in and miss that it was a lovely meal one week, to not even serving food the next. So we don't bother with it anymore.

Don't write them all off though.

• 6 months later...

Archived