What did your child buy their teacher?

I think that the head master/mistress should tell all parents NOT to give them presents.

Most teachers I know wanted a bottle of wine. (at their request)

Next thing I wil be is paying their pension or massaging their backs while they are on their six week jaunty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think that the head master/mistress should tell all parents NOT to give them presents.

Most teachers I know wanted a bottle of wine. (at their request)

Next thing I wil be is paying their pension or massaging their backs while they are on their six week jaunty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you the spouse of a teacher or just frustrated because you never made the grade?

We bought our daughters teacher a weekend break in the Lake District. Her commitment to work has been secound to none she even turned up in the snow.

I hope this was sarcastic, as there are many other people who work through all conditions, just to stay in work.

Here we go, another teacher bashing thread because it is holiday time.

I think teachers are great personally, i know a few, and this period isnt exactly a fantastic holiday for them as people make out. Its just (and they agree) giving over the top gifts to them is wrong

Archived